Re: Feeler: WC Derbi Chopper

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Jeremy thanks for getting back to us.

I talked to Jerry today he was at the ride with ya'll. He said that you mentioned that the frame needs to be scrapped due to bad welds. Can you shed some more light on this? Is it really a death trap as is? Keep in mind I live in the city. . . . potholes are abundant. Jerry has offered to help reinforce. . . . I was hoping to buy this bike and just start riding it and keeping it nicely kept. I think you did a beautiful job on the whole build. But this changes things a little.

Is it salvageable? Or am I looking at building a new frame from scratch / swapping everything onto a variant or something? I have never owned a Derbi but since riding with Jerry and Greg, and the other Marranos, I really really want one.

Barbie makes my Grande look like a fucking dump truck that thing is so fast. And coming from pretty fast variated Vespas, a bike like this would be a great next step. Single speed sucks!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account