Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working condition

ELLAK MOLNAR /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Unfortunately, these Bikes are "NOT" cheap. I Am a Retired Navy Aircraft Mechanic And I have owned and restored Only Vespa Grande Bikes for the past 40 years. I purchased these four particular bikes over the past 4 years. Each Bike I purchased ranged between $300-600 Dollars when I bought them. However, they all needed to be Restored. Each Bike used and average of "NO" less than $900.00 each just in Parts Plus the original cost of the Bike. Not to mention the weeks and at times, Months for Restoration to be completed. "NOT" Including Price for my time. I Would need "NO" less than $1800.00 each for any one of the four bikes I currently have. Fourth Bike Will be Completed in approx 3 more weeks. Still waiting on Parts and then assembly. I know it sounds like a lot of money and you can Certainly find other Less expensive Vespa Grandes For sale all the time. However, I "Guarantee" None of the Vespa Grande Bikes Would be as new or in the condition as these Restored Bikes I have. If you are looking for Just something to ride any not care if they get Damaged or Stolen? These Bikes I'm Selling are Probably not the Bikes you want. However, If you are looking for a Totally Restored Like New Vintage Vespa Grande Bike That you can ride and Not Have dump any money into and have the Nicest Vespa around? Then any one of these Bikes are the ones you want. I advice you to first look around at any Grande currently for sale, Look closely at them and you will notice they need work! Most of which you can't see from pictures. I assure you, None Will be rebuilt, Restored or look anything like the Bikes I offer. Example, The New Bullet style headlight on these Bikes were Purchased New from Italy at a cost of $300.00 each just for the Headlight! I only replace and Restore my Bikes with the best parts I get my Hands on. Parts on these 40 year old Bikes are getting harder to find. As of late, I find more often than not Purchasing used parts and Meticulously Reconditioning each part to like new condition when New parts become Impossible to purchase. All time consuming but Nothing you have to worry about since all the work is already done. These bikes are 40 years old and will now last another 40 years if properly cared for. Last, Vintage Vespa only go up in price each year! I truly appreciate your interest and love for the Vespa Grande such as I do. Thank you for responding. If these Bikes are not for you? Don't give up in your search for a grande. You will find the right one and fall in love with it just like I did 40 years ago.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionTopic by: Lara S Lara S 04/14/20 11:14AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/28/20 08:17PM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 04/29/20 07:57AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/29/20 09:14AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/29/20 09:16AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 04/29/20 09:25AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/29/20 09:29AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/29/20 09:32AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: Nick Haber Nick Haber 04/29/20 10:14AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 04/29/20 10:20AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/29/20 10:32AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/28/20 08:57PM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/28/20 08:59PM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/28/20 09:22PM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: Lara S Lara S 04/28/20 09:37PM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/28/20 10:37PM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: BLK KWANZAA BLK KWANZAA 04/28/20 09:25PM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: Declan g Declan g 04/28/20 09:36PM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: Aaron Blair Aaron Blair 04/28/20 10:15PM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: Leo Heyman Leo Heyman 04/29/20 06:00AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/29/20 06:16AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: MPB Greg MPB Greg 04/29/20 07:57AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: Lara S Lara S 04/29/20 08:20AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/29/20 09:18AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 04/29/20 10:20AM
  Re: Wanted: Piaggio / Vespa Grande, good working conditionRe: ELLAK MOLNAR ELLAK MOLNAR 04/29/20 10:47AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account