Wtb: super trap exhaust

Looking for a super trap exhaust for a minarelli v1. Also interested in stock expansion chamber like exhausts for other bikes if the could hacked and welded for v1 use.

I have one that is missing the discs and emdcap if anyone has those available.

Putting on a tri-ped Microcar, I want to keep quiet and tourquey, but squeeze a tiny bit more out of the polini.

Re: Wtb: super trap exhaust

Love the Tomos Estoril on a v1.

Drill out the mounts and bend the header with a torch.. great power, not loud, etc

I have a side bleed Estoril on my v1 Sebring, I was thinking of that as a possibility.

I have super 3” trap discs probably 6 to spare , no cap but i can probably make the hook , and maybe the cap since i have that setup on my tlr200

IMG_0411.JPG
IMG_0412.JPG

The Id of mine measures just shy of 2.5". Came on a c2 safari.

Still looking. Any type of factory expansion chamber like pipe. Minarelli preferred, but I can cut and weld if needed.

bump

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

Whoa what?

Supertrapp made 2 stroke stock exhausts??

Also that looks dead ringer for MoFast pipe...

I have seen some pictures of old safari that had this pipe. I am uncertain what it's exact name was. Mine came on a C2 safari and didn't have an end cap. I am going to save the one in pics, weld on a new header and make an end cap, but I would like to find a nice stock v1 expansion chamber.

I had a different variety on my sebring and made the mistake of selling it.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

oh dude!! You have a MoFast pipe!

super rare, like one of the first go fast parts back in the day.

I do agree with you, its a sleeper looking pipe that rips hard for that stock++ feel and pairs well with a mild polini kit upgrade

just remember, its for "competition" only ;)

20200501_101845.jpg
20200501_101850.jpg

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

Thanks for the info. I am going to use it with a polini in a triped.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

end cap

20200501_104326.jpg

Still looking for any stock V1 expansion chamber or period correct dealer installed pipes.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account