FS NYC: Puch Maxi A55/e50

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Decided to part with this bike. Owned it since I got my start into mopeds, has had many a setup on it.. this final one is a freshly rebuilt e50 with a treatland 1mm stroker crank, A55 cylinder with the cases matched and lightly ported, 14mm phva with a flipped a55 intake, lightened 2 shoe, new seat, new throttle, new flip-up pedals, like new mlm peoples pipe, tires and shocks. Gas tank is super clean, I've never seen even a speck in the carb bowl. All lights work, including brake lights. Automotive painted snowflakes with sealed bearings.

20200423_183641.jpg

Geared 15x45, does 43-44mph with fantastic takeoff, makes great torque. I made this setup with longevity in mind while also being rideable in traffic and fun..which is why I kept it 50cc. You won't be eating starter plates with it haha. But if you so desired, a tomos A55 44mm airsal kit would slap right on with this intake and exhaust and be a fantastic setup too.

Whats that bottle you ask? An air horn. What ignition? Well I ran it with an hpi mini with a weight, but ill be pulling that off to keep and will be putting on some Bosch points.

Really don't want to take less than $1000. Might seem high for a maxi you say? Well, this bike is basically bulletproof, and given the market here id say its fair for a registered bike built with care.

I also have a 47mm flatport eurokitted e50 sitting on my shelf, plug n play sans ignition that I'd sell with it, and possibly a pipe or other parts too. If you're interested we'll work out a combined price for it, or I'd sell it separately.

Thanks for looking!

20200423_183717.jpg

(edited)

Re: FS NYC: Puch Maxi A55/e50

$1k isn't high, that's a great deal for somebody. GLWS

Bump

Really nice bike, that's a great setup. I think the mags definitely put it into the 1k price range, I'd be asking 1200 😉

> Graham Motzing Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Really nice bike, that's a great setup. I think the mags definitely put

> it into the 1k price range, I'd be asking 1200 😉

Thanks!! Means a lot coming from you Grant!

Ya know, just so I don't have to mess with it, I'd probably take $1200 to leave the HPI on it

Nice bike, $1,200 with HPI is worth it, could not figure out what was "missing" but it's the package rack, really changes the lines!

Sent you a pm!

sold!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account