WTB: Puch Magnum

Hey y’all! I’m looking for a Puch magnum project. Anyone have any for sale? I’m in California but if the price is right, willing to pay for shipping. Please let me know what everyone has!

Re: WTB: Puch Magnum

punkrock randy /

Magnums are sweet, I’ll have one as well please:-)

Bump

Thomas Almond /

Do you know what kind of project you're looking to take on? I could probably part with one of the three Magnums I've collected.

Are you looking to restore something from "barn-find?"

Tune-up up a Gila E50?

Put some finishing touches on a ZA50?

Do you have a functioning puch magnum you’re willing to sell (and ship to Utah)? I’d be interested.

he offered me 900 shipped for my kitted magnum that was basically ready to ride. so there is his pricepoint haha

> RAIN V Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> he offered me 900 shipped for my kitted magnum that was basically ready

> to ride. so there is his pricepoint haha

Ya he offered my buddy 1k for a magnum mk2 with a gila, bk100 and five stars. Bike did 60+ Title should be wtb: puch magnum for maxi price. Sorry man but your being a bit unrealistic here.(edited)

Where are you located? How much are you willing to sell if I arrange for shipping myself?

I just spent a day and a half inventorying all my Puch Magnum parts. All the parts to build a sweet non-altered Mag (Plastics, rack ,etc) with the $365 Treats Hydros, 5-Stars, and Tomos Brake caliper/Mike Thomas disc setup (all new) and then he turned it down after hounding me for the past few months. Don't waste your time on this kid. Good luck on your Magnum journey Elvis, but you probably want to stay with a Maxi at your price point. You missed the cheap Magnum boat a long time ago.

Kevin Bishop /

Magdumbs are not that great after all. Big and heavy but they look good. Years ago I bought two Sachs with D motors, a Balboa and a G3.

I loved the G3 but it always got smoked by the Balboa. Everyone who saw the G3 was like “I love your bike”. It was a total dog off the line tho. Sure tube frames are strong but they are for motorcycles.

If you got a lil penis you will want a Magnum. If you hang low you will rock a maxi all day everyday. Just sayin

Ken, you originally said you would sell everything for $1,500. After a couple of weeks of ignoring me, you decided to finally inventory everything and message me back. Then you tell me everything you bought over the years cost you $2026.78 and you would sell to me for $1700. Afterwards, I nicely told you I couldn’t afford it, you said you can sell everything for $1500 minus the ebr hydro forks (worth $365) and brake system (worth ~$125). That’s $500 difference and you want to only lower from $1700 to $1500. So please tell me who’s at fault here. Come on man. Don’t get mad because you can’t make your money back on a project you abandon. Sigh....

Jack, I was going to buy your buddy’s magnum for $1250 which is the asking price, but someone swoop in and offer way over asking price. No hard feelings there. I totally understand.

Rain, my fault man. I apologized. You were the first person I was trying to buy from when I barely got back into mopeds after years of being out. I didn’t know the price market for it. So it’s my fault. Sorry man.

I hope y’all can understand where I’m coming from. My fault guys.

campeona del mundo /

lol magnums are played af maxis are way sicker

It’s cool everyone who has a magnum wants to sell it for $$ but everyone who is looking wants it cheaper.

Ya he had it posted for $1350 and you offered 1k delivered to sac, then you came up to 1250. right after that A good homie offered about the same, only difference was he’s a good homie and didn’t lowball right off the bat. No biggie tho man, like Rainer Said we all want too much for our shit and we all want to get shit for cheap. It’s just magnums are some serious cheddar these days and not many folks want to spend what they are currently going for. they just know they want a cool guy cafe racer motorcycle but are 3 months away from getting a cb350 so they have to kill some time on a magnum.. hope you find one for a good price tho dude! Also maxis are way cooler imo.

Jack, I never said 1k delivered. lol He said lowest he can do was $1250. I was like okay, I’m down. Then I told him I would probably need to break it down to a couple of pieces to fit in my car. He offered me the option of delivering to my place himself for a fee. I was down. He was down. We were both on good terms. Just wanted to make sure you got the real facts man. Haha

Magnums are lame.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account