WTB moped in Upstate NY

Jessie Paull /

Slim pickings on sites like craigslist; looking to buy another moped. Anyone out there? (edited)

Re: WTB moped in Upstate NY

Well. I'd consider selling one or both of these non-runners: 1978 blue Moby 50V complete incl side covers, seized engine. I have been gathering parts including enough parts to rebuild engine, some misc. stuff. I haven't taken anything apart. 1998 Hero Panther, black, complete incl. side covers ( one is mismatched color), engine turns over, has spark and gas, was going to pull head and ck for low compression. New tires in the box. Both have clean gas tanks. PM for price and further info if interested. Reason for selling- just want to concentrate on my collection of QT50s. See my profile for upstate NY location.

Jessie Paull /

Hey - so I think the Moby might be too big a project for me to take on (still learning my way around a motor) but I might be interested in trying to get the Hero Panther going. How much are you trying to get for it?

Jessie Paull /

Jeez and here I thought I hit the PM button, woops.

I live in the Boston suburbs and visit my son (under normal conditions) every few weeks in Hudson.. If you see anything along I-90 you have a delivery option for gas money.

I have a Batavus Regency up for sale. I'm In orange county

Jessie Paull /

> Tri-ped Dave Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I live in the Boston suburbs and visit my son (under normal conditions)

> every few weeks in Hudson.. If you see anything along I-90 you have a

> delivery option for gas money.

I'll keep an eye out, thanks for the kind offer!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account