WTB: Dellorto 14/12P

I picked up a 1989 Tomos Bullet sight unseen over the weekend and when I got it home, I saw it has some weird Walbro carb, probably off of a lawn mower or something.....I'd like to replace it with the original Dellorto 14/12P. Anyone have one? Should probably replace the intake too....whatcha got?

Re: WTB: Dellorto 14/12P

Why on Earth would you want to use the 14.12 when they run so much better with the 14.14 or 15.15?

todd amundson /

Buy my dick sculpture. It’s got all the options

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

I have a 14.12, new. Don’t know what the p stands for

I'm just trying to get it back to stock, Dave.....I'm still learning and everything I've read says to get it running well stock before you mess around with changing things up. I'll definitely consider upgrading in the future.

Super helpful, Todd. Stay classy! :)

I got one off my Targa I'd probably part with. What you thinking you'd give for it?

Your gonna have to re-jet the carb anyway, I'd would be better to get a bigger one now as it'll run fine with it and you can upgrade the rest later if you ever want to.

It's still the same carb just with a bigger Venturi.

P means it has a Cable Choke instead of a lever

Yep, no need to waste time and money on a stock carb you will very soon switch out. You will need to follow the same jet tuning on that as you would on the stock one. Grab a 15.15 cable choke and be done with it.

Thanks everyone! I've got a carb on the way.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account