FS two projects

Does not run. Don’t know why. I’ve never looked into it and don’t care. $300 each. Bat comes with extra motor. Pick up only in Dayton Ohio.

1F79EF84-B7EA-4EB3-90F6-D78CD65AE80E.jpeg
B18F10D1-E9C8-48AC-A265-EF1530F3904F.jpeg

Re: FS two projects

And

73050613-30B7-4CBC-91BF-99C59BF5BCA9.jpeg
576BB309-5D6C-4BAB-BD47-BC73FC8D33F9.jpeg

You know you want to zip tie a flat reed on one. I’ll try and find them a home whole first. But get your dibs in on parts if i have to go that route. what i did do is repack the wheels, and i never do that unless i find a spark. (edited)

Emil Kniemel /

Dibs on pacer tank lol

> Emil Kniemel Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Dibs on pacer tank lol

right on! beat the wondering pacer.

Gawd I wish I was closer to Ohio again.... such a good deal on these.

If you part out, I’m interested in the regency metal sidecovers and the black plastic floorboard piece that connects them.

Oh and the plastic engine covers, too.

Thanks!

Emil Kniemel /

> ID OD Wrote:

> > Emil Kniemel Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Dibs on pacer tank lol

>

> right on! beat the wondering pacer.

Fuggit i want the seat too.

Off the Batavus I'll take:

That spare engine (as long as its intact and not leaking or seized)

The wheels

The light switch and kill switch

The horn

The Exhaust

And the weird nut things that hold the clutch-side engine plastics on

Those look like 16"s on the Pacer. Does it come with the tool kit?

Also, is that a tear in the seat I see? Or some other kind of blemish?

Screenshot_2020-07-22-14-08-31.png

(edited)

Yes unfortunately that you have circled, and a few more little 1/2” slices on the sides. It’s pretty much only useful if you don’t have one, or yours is all taped up, and sorry man no tool kit.

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

I want that minarelli engine please. Is it a V1L? Case induction? I can't see the piston port. Stock?

> Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wrote:

> I want that minarelli engine please. Is it a V1L? Case induction? I

> can't see the piston port. Stock?

thats a Morini M01 engine there. looks stock to me. click on the picture, zoom in, and you can read the label on the sides and see the intake coming out of the cylinder.

I would definitely want the BAT, but I can only travel there, if I catch a run that goes that way. But looks like it will be gone anyway.

leonardo, sorry you flaked on the two bike deal. you would have gotten a running a3 for nothing.

elliot Cincinnati, scored two garelli's today. 80 rally sport, and 81 ssxl ltd 2sp (with fork lock key, garelli saddle bag!). $250 a piece. that rare bird found a new home. for that i am forever grateful to you elliot! very much a pleasure to meet someone that shares so many interests.

price slash. pacer, bat with a running a3 project to add to the mix. take all three package $500 bones, take them, love them. pick up only in dayton ohio.

B4A7A3BC-A110-4262-AEF9-6CE3EF0130E3.jpeg

Pleasure to meet you, Wes... now don't make me buy that Pacer.

Seriously though, the Pacer is sweet. Keep me in mind.

Leonardo Barrra /

Pm’ed you with no response so to be clear I never agreed to you on a specific day I just said the weekend might be best on my end, after that I got very busy working on my house, so for you to call me out here was not a cool move you coulda let me know on the pm’s your thoughts and keep it pro, i was interested on these pieces but is not the end of the world if I don’t get them, I got a life apart from these community, good luck selling your cool mopeds ✌️ & ❤️ bro

Gawd I want all of those. Even the tomos. Yeah the a3 isnt the best, but that burnt orange is so sexy.

Benjamin The Wandering Pacer /

> ID OD Wrote:

> > Emil Kniemel Wrote:

>

>

> > Dibs on pacer tank lol

>

> right on! beat the wondering pacer.

I have had to come to terms that I can't own them all even thought I would love to. :::( I admit. I have an addiction!!

> Benjamin The Wandering Pacer Wrote:

> > ID OD Wrote:

>

>

> > > Emil Kniemel Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Dibs on pacer tank lol

>

> >

>

> > right on! beat the wondering pacer.

>

> I have had to come to terms that I can't own them all even thought I

> would love to. :::( I admit. I have an addiction!!

oh man, i can not look at my pacer's, and not think of you. that fondness eternal brother! we've never met, one day our paths my cross, and that would be dope.

. (edited)

@ the 2 who took 3 days of my life. simple text works wonders. im not mad, but it might explain why i wont respond to you in the future.

oh no, a bat a pacer and an a3? the deal is getting sweeter, time for me to muster up some dough.

Leonardo Barrra /

Let me be humble and say sorry for not being able to text you while having a major plumbing issue, I’m sorry you feel that I took three days from you but I am glad you are not mad, my mother raised me to always stay humble no matter the situation so i only wish you the best Wes, deuces

> Full Tuck Wrote:

> > Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wrote:

> > I want that minarelli engine please. Is it a V1L? Case induction? I

> > can't see the piston port. Stock?

>

> thats a Morini M01 engine there. looks stock to me. click on the

> picture, zoom in, and you can read the label on the sides and see the

> intake coming out of the cylinder.

I'm almost certain that the tank top models are 30 mph versions.

My mo1 step through was a 20mph version and 18mph with my weight. The tank top models should have the wider intake,

Adam Rosenow /

Anyone interested in buying these things, make sure you can show up in person... Wes "won't be jacked around" by having them shipped. Best of luck on the sale.

> Adam Rosenow Wrote:

> Anyone interested in buying these things, make sure you can show up in

> person... Wes "won't be jacked around" by having them shipped. Best of

> luck on the sale.

What is wrong with not shipping. Big pain in the ass to ship a ped.

Adam Rosenow /

Is it a pain? I've had people buy peds from me that have been shipped, and it was painless! The shipper notified me an ETA, showed up, I pointed to the peds, they loaded them and left... "easy peasy"!

If the buyer lines everything up and pays up front, what difference does it make to the seller who shows up at the door to take them away? Especially in the age of technology, where a buyer can send money digitally at a moments notice.

Don't let distance discourage you from having a shipper transport for you. It benefits everyone who loves peds to have others willing to spread that love... just like the love I'm spreading to you all! ❤ stay safe, wear eye protection 😉

sold, and thanks so much pat. another face to a name. my regret is my incoherent rambling, and not being totally present, and ready for you man. thanks for making that 8 hour round trip drive. seriously, i wished you were one of my neighbors i could get to know, and i hope you got your moneys worth. make it home safe.

Thanks for the bikes Wes, pleasure all mine, much appreciated, should keep me satisfied for a minute. No worries about incoherent speech as i attribute it to the lead content in mopeds , now what bikes did I get?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account