go fast hop up puch parts(snowflakes/disk brake/forks)

I picked these up recently but I don’t want to fuck with trying to make it work on the bike I had in mind. Would like to sell as a complete package.

-Snowflakes have brand new 17x2.25 MC11

tires. They both have been converted to sealed bearings. GM pulley disc conversion, the guy fucked up tapping the holes for the disk, could just redrill and retap between the old holes or get another pulley. Must’ve been painted pink at some point too? Otherwise great shape.

-Puch springer EBRs for disk brakes.

-Domino controls

- master cylinder

-Caliper

-New shoes for the rear and new pads for the caliper

-Stainless line

-Disk

$400 shipped.

Located in central MN.

93CDB9CB-D874-4162-A47F-488BE8ACC71A.jpeg
8909F10E-CE35-473D-BC15-852989260381.jpeg
E128136B-8847-472F-A8A2-29EFE89B6FE3.jpeg

Re: go fast hop up puch parts(snowflakes/disk brake/forks)

doot

F0F7280B-B61B-41CE-BA48-1000ED4DB467.jpeg

i would love to buy some of these parts but after my wheel bearing conversion I barely even have room for spacers. I might be interested in a brake disk/ caliper for a rear wheel though.

> kenny s Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i would love to buy some of these parts but after my wheel bearing

> conversion I barely even have room for spacers. I might be interested in

> a brake disk/ caliper for a rear wheel though.

Probably not a good idea to run drums in the front and disk in the back

Jeff insinna /

Definitely interested in this.... Need a few weeks to come up with cash...hopfully you still have them

Overpriced Parts /

> Sir Clip Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > kenny s Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > i would love to buy some of these parts but after my wheel bearing

>

> > conversion I barely even have room for spacers. I might be interested

> in

>

> > a brake disk/ caliper for a rear wheel though.

>

> Probably not a good idea to run drums in the front and disk in the back

For me would rather have a disc in the back than the front on a moped unless it was antilock setup but a disk on front and back would be perfect,

I almost slid out on my revival a several times because the front disk brake is too good for just a touch it grabs hard.

Most mopeds are too light on the front and most of my bikes have a way stronger front brake then the back brake anyway but I have a few bikes that the back brake grabs really good and will skid But if I skid it’s controlled skid not a slide out/loss of steering

On heavy motorcycle with wide tire Absolutely disk are needed even dual disc brakes because the front provides the most stopping power

On a skinny Moped tire a strong front brake Breaks traction too easy or on a smaller bike like a maxi N if you do get traction on the front you’ll flip in a second,

A friend of mine flipped my regular maxi (and face planted when a unlicensed and uninsured driver ran a stop sign) with just a drum brake but I get my brakes to work pretty good

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account