WTB Atomic Degree Wheel

I lost mine a while back, it's my fave degree wheel and has a special place in my heart. Anybody have one they don't use?

https://www.treatland.tv/ATOMIC-magnetic-puch-E50-degree-wheel-p/atomic-puch-e50-degree-wheel.htm

Re: WTB Atomic Degree Wheel

Pretty sure I have one. I'll PM ya.

Oh snap... I can make these. I got magnet paper at work and can print and even laminate them.

The magnetic paper is pretty weak but the size circle to fit on a flywheel should offer enough surface to stay on the flywheel for timing. Just dont forget it on the flywheel when the bike is started ha!

PM me if this is something anyone would be interested and I will see about getting them going.

> Chinatown Kicks Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Pretty sure I have one. I'll PM ya.

If you don't have one I have one he can get.

Hey Stephen,

If he doesn't need it, I'll buy this from you. Let me know price shipped to 11211 if so. Thanks!

Andrew

I found mine and I'm gonna send it to Mike today so you guys can work out a deal if ya want

> Jay Rivett Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Oh snap... I can make these. I got magnet paper at work and can print

> and even laminate them.

>

> The magnetic paper is pretty weak but the size circle to fit on a

> flywheel should offer enough surface to stay on the flywheel for timing.

> Just dont forget it on the flywheel when the bike is started ha!

Hey Jay. How much to make me one?

>

> PM me if this is something anyone would be interested and I will see

> about getting them going.

I'm thinking like 5 bucks plus shipping... so what like $8 shipped But let me Express that they are not plastic like the atomic ones. But thick magnetic paper. I forgot to measure my flywheel before I left for work today so I will get something done up tomorrow and post up a pic.

I printed off a degree wheel on just regular paper recently which was great but it was too big. I really like the magnetic idea tho.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account