Lazer sport 50 and motron

Satan 666 /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I have two bikes I want to sell as a package. The story goes.....the lazers tank was dirty and I had some sort of electrical issue so the bike got parked. Polini kitted v1 with 15 sha. I got the motron with a bad motor so I tossed it on and started building it. Never finished it. I have the motor for the motron but it needs bearings. Ran great but had a loud bottom end. So basically you get two bikes and can build the clean lazer or what ever. Lazer has low miles and the polini kit has about 300 on it. Was my girls bike so it never got beat on. Tank needs to be cleaned and electrical figured out. I dont remember what the issue was now? Motron has new tires with mabye 1 mile on them. Has yamaha yg1 front wheel, light and speedo. Brake is huge. Was running when put away six or so years ago. I'm sure if I clean the carb and toss some fresh gas it will run. Also have a bunch of sprockets, some carbs, the stock pipe for the lazer. It's cool it has like a rocket on it. $1000 for all

20200731_063128.jpg
20200731_063229.jpg
20200731_063306.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account