Wanted: Puch E50 Coils

Anyone have ignition coils that are no longer needed? I just pick up a 1977 Puch maxi single speed E50 and was told that it has been in a shed for 10 years. It must not have been, when I pulled the cover the flywheel is all rusted up and the coils are all rusty. I need a bunch of other parts too so if you have ignition parts to spare. Please let me know. Thank you

Re: Wanted: Puch E50 Coils

Tweaker trash /

Ul probably want everything including the flywheel! Post pics!

How does the crank look!?

The crank I am trying to save. I have sanded it some and put new bearings on it. Yes the entire motor is not the best condition. I got stuck on this deal I feel, paid too much. I hope to clean out the tank and carb good enough. Will post up pics tomorrow.

20200718_194250.jpg
20200718_193733.jpg
20200718_194157.jpg

up shits creek /

handle bars look a bit bent back?

This is what the coils look like now after I tried to clean them and put new points on.

20200727_160145.jpg

Change that condenser man

Overpriced Parts /

If 1977 it’s a 5 wire system so post for complete a 5 wire Stator because that one is shot pretty much

Yes. If anyone has a 5 wire stator that works to spare that would be great. I would pay for shipping.

You should probably get the whole flywheel and everything while you're at it, I bet the flywheel is shot too.

Overpriced Parts /

> Graham Motzing Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You should probably get the whole flywheel and everything while you're

> at it, I bet the flywheel is shot too.

The point cam on flywheel needs to be rust free no pits, smooth and well lubed (or it will wear out the points follower) like this one |

3F0D60FA-B6CB-4D9D-AD37-58643B61B2D6.jpeg

You need to make a new thread in buy+sell like this

(“Wanted to buy Puch flywheel and five wire Stator”) it looks like from the wiring diagram you could make a six wire stator work though you would need to change the wiring a little bit

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account