Re: Selling my MB5: $1800 LA, CA

:(((

selling for $1200! thats a pretty damn firm price haha........... (edited)

PXL_20210101_204404652.jpg

^Can't decide if I love or hate what you have done, love the headlight, hate the rest, seat is gross, no fenders, turn signals...yuk, $1,800 is stupid, maybe 1k for engine and titled frame and wheels brakes. I had a bone stock Black Mb-5....I would have never bastardized it, sadly had to sell it to buy a car, cuz winter, should have moved to a bussable area, live and learn. GLWS though.

hey stephen, thanks for your kind words! the bike came into my possession running like shit, fairings were stripped and gone, 70cc kitted with busted up rings, sludge for motor oil and a seat half eaten into by rats. the speedometer was broken, front master cylinder busted to shit and the caliper seized, and caked-on sludge on the exhaust header.

so i took the bones of the bike and saw a neat little project. granted its my first overhaul project but i learned a bunch and did the best job i could do :)

thanks for looking!

henlo ples buy my bike

I think ur meant to ride it. I just dug mine out of the garage and took it for a spin.

Hey bro would you be intrested trading your Mb5 for my 1971 Honda cb100...I have the title

20200302_142439.jpg

i'm down, let take this to PM

hi all, bike has been S O L D

Hey guys,

Anyone have a Stator Plate assembly from a _running_ MB5 for sale? Thanks. Chip

SIDE SMALL 01.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account