WTB- Garelli wheels

Looking to replace the 17" spokes on my VIP with some aluminum mags. Anybody have some for sale?

Re: WTB- Garelli wheels

I have a single front 17” gold mag

Pic and price?

$60 shipped to your door. Will need new tubes / tires.

F2C87394-5196-4409-99DA-9F59625AFD5F.jpeg

That is so clearly a rear mag. Not sure what a sprocket will do on the front wheel.

Is it a 16 or 17?

Lol I’m so dumb. Sorry that’s my post a picture I found in my phone before I go to bed

Here they were on the bike, I don’t have a pic of just the front wheel right now sorry. That rear mag is busted. it’s a 17 (edited)

60B041AA-5901-4899-BA93-557F0F5085B1.jpeg

Oh ouch. I see that brake plate is mangled up o that wheel. Did it damage the hub or rest of the wheel?

PM sent

Just the wheel is busted, a piece is missing. I swapped the 32 sprocket from this guy to replace the 36 that came on my replacements (IIRC the 36s are for the 25mph versions) and the pic is just all the pieces stuffed in that spot lol

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I’ve got a NOS Grimeca Snowflake 17” mag. Never been used. Just missing the speedo drive. $150 plus postage. PM me if interested.

Larry is a good dude^^. Bought a nice ped from him a few years ago. Also, any Italian mags will work and dont have to come from a Garelli.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I should have mentioned that it’s a front mag and the color of the mag is gold. This one still has a Garelli tag on it from the dealer. (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account