WTB: Dellorto Sha Jets (70's range) (Cincinnati, OH)

Looking to purchase a jet in the 70's range in or around Cincinnati, Ohio to be able to take the FA50 camping. If you have one to sell, I can pick up any time tomorrow or if anyone knows a shop in Cincinnati I can get one from, please let me know!

Thanks!

Re: WTB: Dellorto Sha Jets (70's range) (Cincinnati, OH)

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

If it’s an emergency, drill it

I'm in the area, but the largest I have is 60-62 i think.

I don't know of any local shops that have parts any longer for stuff like this, unfortunately.

Wes in Dayton may have something like that, but not sure if he's around / can do that today.

Order from dennycycles.com, order today and you'll get it tomorrow cause he's in Zanesville

hit up carl @ GOODS in otr.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I probably have the jets you need but honestly dont know where my jets are at the moment.

Currently down at goods waiting for the owner to get back (said he would be back at 4 according to the business Nextdoor). Jimmy Cincinnati, if you managed to find them I would gladly come pick them up and pay cash!

Never heard of Goods... moped shop? Where in OTR?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I only have a few. I’ll pm you

image.jpg

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I only have a few. I’ll pm you

I appreciate you replying! I ended up finding some at GOODS in OTR from Carl.

> E BinOH Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Never heard of Goods... moped shop? Where in OTR?

Its at 1317 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45202 maybe 3 or 4 doors down from Mr. Pitifuls Bar. And I have to say a HUGE shoutout to Carl there (believe he is the owner). Apparently been running his shop for about 5 years, just moved in to this location about 2 months ago. Super chill guy and has a rockin little shop in the back. I will definitely be returning even if its just to hang out! Thanks Carl!

Is Goods a moped shop then?

I wouldn't call it strictly a moped shop, as he sells a lot of clothing and various other things in the front of the shop. He said he sells just about anything he can find for a good price. But he willingly sold me parts out of his shop. So take that for what you will?

But he must have some knowledge or sweet spot for bikes / mopeds to have SHA jets though right? Does he deal in that stuff often or have bikes in the back? Seems a weird mix to have clothes, etc plus that kind of stuff.

carl, and i have a mutual friend, and thats how i heard of him. carl caught the bug. he runs a vintage second hand. rides/sells mopeds when he has one to sell. nothing like a moped sitting around, to draw people in his shop. never had the chance/pleasure to meet him, but ive been meaning to for about 6 yrs. thanks for the up dated address, for if i ever find my way there! Cincinnati

IMG_1117.jpg

awesome town to blast mopeds

Resampled_2012-06-24_16-53-52_732.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account