ISO PUCH ZA50 engine

Henry Anklowitz /

In search of a mostly complete za50 engine doesn't need to have head or cylinder

Re: ISO PUCH ZA50 engine

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Bump for my cousin :-)

todd amundson /

Is this first post STUFF safe? This is your cousin? Do you have a ZA for him in VA?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Yes. I saw his post yesterday and noticed that his last name is the same as my mom’s maiden name. It’s not a common name, so I figured that there was a chance we might be related. Sure enough, we are cousins. We’ve already spent a few hours exchanging “notes” and plan on getting together in the near future.

If I had a ZA, I’d give it to him. I personally guarantee that he ’s the real deal and loves mopeds as much as I do. So, if anyone has a ZA for sale, please hook him up. (edited)

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

I’ve got a lower HP ZA50 I’d sell, it has the lower internal gearing. No top end no ignition. I bought it when I was on a clutch kick many years ago but never needed them. I popped the side cover to make sure everything was inside and put it back on. If you’re interested I can take pictures, pull the cover again for pictures and inspection, etc.

I've got a complete bottom end ZA50 that previously ran and does turn over. Message me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account