Trade Gazelles?

Probably a long shot I ordered 2.25" Gazelles for my Magnum project a while ago (zero miles) but would like to run 2.5".

Since they're discontinued now...*sniff*...would anyone have some of that size that aren't used up and would like to trade for the 2.25" width?

Re: Trade Gazelles?

Oh man I remember the good old days, back when 511s didn't stretch for your dad gut and PBR was 12.99 for a dirty 30... Times have changed man, going 50 doesn't make you the fastest Moped at the rally anymore and gazelles are old junk. Get a set of the new city pro for pro level blasting and sell those ol crustyboiz to some yuppie hipster to hang on the wall of a brooklyn loft.

> Graham Motzing Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Oh man I remember the good old days, back when 511s didn't stretch for

> your dad gut and PBR was 12.99 for a dirty 30... Times have changed man,

> going 50 doesn't make you the fastest Moped at the rally anymore and

> gazelles are old junk. Get a set of the new city pro for pro level

> blasting and sell those ol crustyboiz to some yuppie hipster to hang on

> the wall of a brooklyn loft.

brutal......i rode 14 miles on a flat gazelle, and its still on the road......only tyre ive ever had that could do that....bump

Yes to the run flat. I did the same at a Landsquids rally. But man mounting is such a pain

Yeah, mounting is a huge pain, they're heavy and I know they're "old tech" but just wanted to float the idea. I got these about 2 years ago before I moved and the magnum project was on ice, so they literally have zero miles on them. Not a huge deal. I'll probably just run them as is.

I think I got a set of 2.5x17 gazelles? Dont realy want to trade but may sell. One is on a bike and never been run and the other has never been mounted.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account