WTB: Chanandler Bing

Sorry..."Friends" reference.

Looking a stock Bing carb in good shape for a ZA50 or even better, maybe a genuine 14 if you've got one?

LMK what you've got! Thx.

Re: WTB: Chanandler Bing

I think i lost everyone with the title/ reference... it's cool... showing my age.. but I know folks have to have piles of Puch Bings laying around. LMK!

I think it’s chanandler bong.

Yeah, keep an eye out for a 14 and intake. It's really not worth getting a 12. At least with the 14 or 15 you can get a nice 45mph bike if you ever choose to kit it. Get a 12 now and you'll just end up buying another carb later.

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Since I started with mopeds, every single time I've sold and shipped a bing carburetor, prob 4 or 5 times now, I've included a printed picture of Matthew Perry with that caption

Ha ha... yeah. That show is like "comfort food" to my wife so I've unintentionally seen a lot of the episodes.

And yes...the actual reference is to "Chanandler Bong" which was the botched name on the mailing label of their TV guide.

I maybe have got a chanandler bong for you. not sure if it’s the right one because i’m still very new but i replaced the carburetor on my 1980 puch maxi luxe and didn’t know what to do with the old one. it’s missing the screw that connects the intake tube but the threads on it are still viable. let me know if you want it! could i BE wearing any more clothes?

E4170337-34EE-42B8-B7E1-3460F5FB817F.jpeg

That's a genuine 15, why did you replace it? That's a good'un

i don’t know what that means because i’m so new to this haha. but my husband replaced it because we didn’t know you could just rebuild them. we replaced it with the same type, just never been used. so i could potentially get my puch up to 45 mph with a 15 chandler bing?

pending sale

F94B7BBF-D7FA-4613-BF4E-5DAD28A65E7C.jpeg

Lmk if you still need stuff

Btw its Chanandler Bong

Yes... Look a few posts up. I was making a play on words.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account