FS: MK II Parts

B3028360-5996-4DAB-8D7E-F066E322E5B4.jpeg
742D83ED-9F47-49A9-B0C9-ADEDAD274460.jpeg
6546F9D8-D532-41B2-AA92-E889BFA5BC6B.jpeg

Re: FS: MK II Parts

Complete bike part out. All prices shipped, OBO.

Tank and cap. $200

Seat, trunk/door and luggage rack. $280

Snowflake Set complete brakes/axles/etc. $300

ZA50 engine (seized) + carb&throttle cable. $250

Set side panels. $140

Complete front end (handlebar, controls, dash, forks, light) $200

Frame with swing arm, rear fender. $400

Steven 813-215-2988

Your prices are all pretty high except the front end and frame

Nick, feel free to part out one of your Magnums and charge whatever price you want. In the meantime, have a coke and a smile and STFU.

> Tampa Steve Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Nick, feel free to part out one of your Magnums and charge whatever

> price you want. In the meantime, have a coke and a smile and STFU.

You're an unpleasant man. I'll sell a pair of side covers to anyone that needs them for $80 shipped. They could use paint.

If you need a trunk and door pm me and I'll 3d print you a set for $80. You'd still need the spring.

On that note I guess I could model and print side covers too. At any rate dont buy from a dude that can't even work on his own shit, he obviously doesn't understand what it's like to wrench if he thinks a seized ZA is worth $250 lol (edited)

Steven Bolduc /

Tampa Steve is a stand up guy, he purchased from me and was nothing but

Pleasent. I hope too deal with him more.

He knows his shit from just being in the moped world for a short while.

> Steven Bolduc Wrote:

> Tampa Steve is a stand up guy, he purchased from me and was nothing but

>

> Pleasent. I hope too deal with him more.

>

> He knows his shit from just being in the moped world for a short while.

He clearly doesn't know what a seized ZA is worth lol

Nick, you’re right. I dont know anything because I’m an amateur wrencher. Maybe one day I can print 3D parts and paint stuff rather than using original stuff ... so I can have some impressive mopeds like you. Good luck, genius boy

792F8F53-64D4-44D6-95BE-358EF5A531AB.jpeg

Not perfect ...

Don’t buy parts from this scammer.

Richard Eberline /

i have bought parts from Tampa Steve, very good seller.

Daniel must be somewhere over the rainbow!!!

200 for a crusty dented magnum tank? 250 for a seized za50? 300 for a set of wheels that need new tires, brakes and probably axles and bearings? These prices are brutal, I know he got this bike for less than $500 and if he didn’t then he fucked up.

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> 200 for a crusty dented magnum tank? 250 for a seized za50? 300 for a

> set of wheels that need new tires, brakes and probably axles and

> bearings? These prices are brutal, I know he got this bike for less than

> $500 and if he didn’t then he fucked up.

Dont know the guy but he has a business. Isn't the point of running a buisness to make money? Doesn't matter how much he paid. Seems like days of cheap peds is over? As I said I dont know him and never done buisness with him. What makes him a scammer? Please fill us in?

> Tampa Steve Wrote:

> Nick, feel free to part out one of your Magnums and charge whatever

> price you want. In the meantime, have a coke and a smile and STFU.

I don't part shit out because I understand how to make more money fixing and selling shit, which takes time and skills you don't possess

Nick, again your genius on display. I have more than a few running mopeds ... and I’ve resurrected and more than a few. I’m parting out one magnum because I have at least 50 other projects I value more.

Daniel, no idea who you are ... but evidently upu claim to know me? Please share with MA community ... how am I a scammer? Seems to me you don’t like starting prices I offered, so you made a stupid comment. Just enjoy your little collection of peds and don’t talk bad about someone you dont know

Steven Bolduc /

Steve did say prices were parts shipped,

He also said that he would entertain a best offer. He has too many projects and I

Know he favors the Italian ones.

> Tampa Steve Wrote:

> All prices shipped, OBO.

Looks like it says OBO, and has shipping included...

gtoz44 beat me to it. I swear I wasn't copying, tv distracted me:(

I have heard from other people that you are not the best person to deal with, and what you sell might be not as it seems. Post some pics of the inside of the gas tank, lets see some better detail on the trunk and fenders, it looks like the forks are super bent and the bike as a whole is pretty far gone.

I think it's telling that instead of saying 'yeah the prices are high but the parts are nice' and providing good pics of what he's actually selling he starts being a dick

Tampa Steve is a piece of shit, don’t support butchers and flippers, they are a pariah on this community

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

I had a lot of fun at Tampa Steve’s rally in January. Hopefully there will be a time we can ride mopeds together again safely. I also have had a lot of good dealings w nick haber, and Andy scootin scoutan, you all are good eggs.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

Steve, or anyone, I am looking to purchase the lower side covers for a za50 magnum, as I see you have in this bike. I’m not sure if the “$140 set side panels” is for the sail covers under the tank or the side panels over the engine?

Throw this POS bike back in the dumpster in which u picked it from

Wow, I thought I had a moped collecting problem.

Terbo Speghetti /

Doing this makes me embarrassed to have attended your rally.

Tampa Steve and the rest of florida can get fucked if they're just gonna part out rare complete desirable bikes.

Priorities, priorities. Watch and time will show you what are people’s priorities. Cash in, making around $1700 parting out a bike, financing the rest of the fleet? Or help save a rare bike? Cash is king, apparently. Call me a nerd, or whatever, but I would be all over saving that bike—especially given its last selling price was undoubtedly dirt cheap. Just fires me up even more to get ‘em done and back on the road

> Steven Davis Wrote:

> Priorities, priorities. Watch and time will show you what are people’s

> priorities. Cash in, making around $1700 parting out a bike, financing

> the rest of the fleet? Or help save a rare bike? Cash is king,

> apparently. Call me a nerd, or whatever, but I would be all over saving

> that bike—especially given its last selling price was undoubtedly dirt

> cheap. Just fires me up even more to get ‘em done and back on the road

You got to be kidding me? It's a fucking moped! You fuckers need to realize it is just mopeds and they made millions of them and they get parted and hacked and what ever a 16 year old kid can do to them. I see people now calling them vintage motorsport but they are still mopeds. People act like they will go extinct like dinosaurs haha. I hope you make $1,000,000 steve. You seem to have a nice vintage motorcycle collection also? Parting bikes makes other builders and collectors finish their projects.

Except that the speculators are jacking up the prices so your 16-year-olds and most typical moped guys will be priced out of the hobby. So I’m stupid? You think making money off mopeds is doable or even sensible? Better check your premises where this particular bike is concerned

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account