Re: FS: MK II Parts

Appreciate your perspective. Yes, in past year I’ve enjoyed both mopeds and vintage motorcycles. This is my fourth power out I am mostly because I’ve been frustrated finding parts for other magnums.

E372EC3F-D9A7-42E7-BE4F-436B584FFD35.jpeg
850EF09D-BF5A-4847-8A71-6FFB811A6671.jpeg
8C7DE7BE-FBCC-414F-B735-0A734051F4F3.jpeg

Sweet collection Steve! Thanks for sharing.

Terbo Speghetti /

So your attitude is "if I can't have it then no one can"

Petty as fuck. Hoarding bikes and destroying them is a shit thing to do. No two ways about it. Now shut up.

This is the wrong place for this discussion. Start a thread in the general discussion about moped "ethics?". Let Steve sell his wares. People will buy them or not.

I got $50 for sidecovers, lemme know

.....wow....steve, sell me that tyre pump, and swing arm..LMK thanks wes

Pay zero attention to them, Tampa Steve(they're just jelly). A great collection you have there!

I hope you make good money on everything. We are not communist...... YET! Yay for Capitalism!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Pay zero attention to them, Tampa Steve(they're just jelly). A great

> collection you have there!

>

> I hope you make good money on everything. We are not communist......

> .. YET! Yay for Capitalism!

X2

This is a perfect place to discuss the wares being peddled. Come tf on, we don’t need an ethics thread. I think he needs some better pics of the things he is selling to justify these prices. Take this shit to eBay if you want the highest price possible (for rusty garbage) and don’t want backlash.

Kevin Bishop /

Tampa Steve is not a scammer. He is a stand up guy who stands by his word. There are not a lot of us left in this world. If you don’t like the prices...these are not the droids you are looking for, move along move along

Hello can you PM me the both side of chain cover and the chrome rack

Thanks

yeah, too bad these know it all yahoo's bashed on him. he wont answer my requests for parts now. he probably gave up on this ad.

Anyone interested in parts, text me directly and I’ll send whatever pics you want. 813-215-2988

Thank You to Don, Satan, Kevin and anyone who supports a anyone selling whatever they want with whatever OBO price they want.

Daniel, Steve, Terbo S ... I have no idea who any of you are. You seem like text tough-guys who speak from place of ignorance. You three go enjoy stroking each other ... leave FS and WTB forum for folks serious about selling/buying.

Steven Bolduc /

I support Steve! A friend from MN.

Wolf Wizard /

Wowza. These sure are some prices

Steven Bolduc, I appreciate you.

Steven Davis, GFY

> Tampa Steve Wrote:

> Anyone interested in parts, text me directly and I’ll send whatever pics

> you want. 813-215-2988

>

> Thank You to Don, Satan, Kevin and anyone who supports a anyone selling

> whatever they want with whatever OBO price they want.

>

> Daniel, Steve, Terbo S ... I have no idea who any of you are. You seem

> like text tough-guys who speak from place of ignorance. You three go

> enjoy stroking each other ... leave FS and WTB forum for folks serious

> about selling/buying.

Haha no problem! I am usually the guy to be a shit head about high prices but it is usually for some high priced project bike that someone "needs" to get the cash back or some shit. Like the $300 maxi they spent $1500 on from treats is now worth 2k. If you are parting bikes to make money it's a no brainer to try and make money from a magnum that everyone thinks is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow

I’ll just take that as “good for you” since I pretty much hit that nail on the head, didn’t I? Have a coke and a smile, Steve. It’s just mopeds

Wow, nice collection, did those TSM's by chance come from MN? I really want one of those and am close to having the disposable income to buy one, are they for sale? As to parting, I hate to see it, these ARE antiques now, but a bike is the property of whomever owns it, and they can do as they please. I don't see "ethics" relating to property, only living things. Just my take, if you think the parts are overpriced or junk, just don't buy them? For the record, I have had no dealings with this person, positive or negative just voicing an opinion. Damn.....I want a TSM! :)

Stephen, one TSM from Long Island ... MA member had it gone thru at Second Stroke. Second TSM I bought in New Jersey and had David Fox tune. Im keeping both (at moment). When I get a TSM-r, both will likely be for sale.

Cool, I just know someone who sold 2 to someone in Florida, but on closer look one has knobby on the front, that was not in the deal I knew about, no matter, they are awesome, what would you ask for one? I know of one in MN, but the owner is reluctant to part with it, understandably, wanted $1,100....not willing to negotiate, I had only $800 to offer...is what it is. Do you have titles for these? If not no big deal as MN is an easy title state for mopeds, but paperwork commands a higher price.

Please let me know if guy still selling TSM for $1100. If you don’t buy it, I want it! I wouldnt sell either of mine at that price

> Tampa Steve Wrote:

> Please let me know if guy still selling TSM for $1100. If you don’t buy

> it, I want it! I wouldnt sell either of mine at a fair price

> Road Kill Wrote:

> > Tampa Steve Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Please let me know if guy still selling TSM for $1100. If you don’t

> buy

>

> > it, I want it! I wouldnt sell either of mine at a fair price

Lol exactly already has 2 TSMs I'm sure he thinks are worth $2k and only wants that one so he can flip it.

IMO, a true moped enthusiast would SAVE bikes with potential, not part them out or destroy for the highest gain.

There, I said it.

> Rob K Wrote:

> IMO, a true moped enthusiast would SAVE bikes with potential, not part

> them out or destroy for the highest gain.

>

> There, I said it.

Exactly

brandon jenson /

> Rob K Wrote:

> IMO, a true moped enthusiast would SAVE bikes with potential, not part

> them out or destroy for the highest gain.

>

> There, I said it.

Rob K is a TRUE stand up moped guy!

18B1B785-F921-4816-9AAE-5E4E41CF5B42.jpeg

For all folks who have panties in wad because parting out MK ... might as well part out this XK also. PM me with whatever u need ... everything on this complete (thou weathered) magnum is so sale. Let the lame hater comments continue.

Kevin Bishop /

What do you need for the e50?

Steven Bolduc /

Here we go again

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account