Re: FS: MK II Parts

Still waiting for this guy to respond to like 3 separate quick text convers about some rims. Ended up buying new from treats during the last sale.. I even used a 2nd line account to text him about a purchase and he didn't respond after 'will send photo". (edited)

> Quattro Audi Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Still waiting for this guy to respond to like 3 separate quick text

> convers about some rims. Ended up buying new from treats during the last

> sale.. I even used a 2nd line account to text him about a purchase and

> he didn't respond after 'will send photo".

Cause he's trying to figure out how to make them look like they aren't actually pieces of shit and can't lol

Mark Younggren /

Same thing happen to me. Says she will send photo never does. He doesn’t care about small time purchases to help people only on things to help himself out as he is super busy.

It's your business,TSteve. Pay no attention to these people that think they know better than you how to conduct business. Jealousy.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> It's your business,TSteve. Pay no attention to these people that think

> they know better than you how to conduct business. Jealousy.

Talking to people in his area, he's a butcher and a flipper. He's fucked the moped market there. He's fucked over several people he's sold bikes to. He can go fuck a tree trunk

Nick, you’ll an insignificant uninformed text boy. Share with MA who you know ‘in the area’ that has said Im a butcher and f’d them. Before I gor involved a year ago, there was limited mopeds in Tampa. 80 people enjoyed a Feb 2020 rally that I personally planned and financed. I’ve purchased over 100 mopeds in past 18 months and had to fix or improve all but a handful of them. These 2 Magnums are first I’m “butchering” ... because I’ve been frustrated finding Magnum parts myself in past. Given that backdrop, explain to MA why you feel a need to say anything about me. As for all people who say I havent replied with promised photos ... text me name, location, parts wanted if u want timely reply. Thanks

> Tampa Steve Wrote:

> Nick, you’ll an insignificant uninformed text boy. Share with MA who

> you know ‘in the area’ that has said Im a butcher and f’d them. Before

> I gor involved a year ago, there was limited mopeds in Tampa. 80 people

> enjoyed a Feb 2020 rally that I personally planned and financed. I’ve

> purchased over 100 mopeds in past 18 months and had to fix or improve

> all but a handful of them. These 2 Magnums are first I’m “butchering”

> ... because I’ve been frustrated finding Magnum parts myself in past.

> Given that backdrop, explain to MA why you feel a need to say anything

> about me. As for all people who say I havent replied with promised

> photos ... text me name, location, parts wanted if u want timely reply.

> Thanks

I sure as shit won't out people who PM'd me about you ripping them off and refusing to acknowledge or help them with the garbage you sell for 10x the price of what it should be. The community doesn't want or need you. Fuck off.

Steven Bolduc /

It has too be a different Steve?, my long distance deal with him was seamless.

Nick, u are amusing. Text tough guy. Trying make yourself relevant by writing nonsense. No one PMd you anything. Why would they. You’re just a nothing with a few mopeds. Enjoy your junk ... keep writing stupid stuff about me or dont ... hope your sad life gets better

> Tampa Steve Wrote:

> Nick, u are amusing. Text tough guy. Trying make yourself relevant by

> writing nonsense. No one PMd you anything. Why would they. You’re

> just a nothing with a few mopeds. Enjoy your junk ... keep writing

> stupid stuff about me or dont ... hope your sad life gets better

A few mopeds? I'm 21 and have owned over 90. I have ~35 right now. I'm an electrical engineer, graduated college early. I've certainly helped more people fix more bikes than you have personally owned, and I'm not charging shop prices, I do it to promote the community. I'm not gonna post the PM's with identifying info on the people, but I'll ask if I can remove said info and post them.

Shut the fuck up, or preferably stop pedaling your anti-community practices, you wanna be Richard Rawlings (edited)

Nick, you explained ut all ... your only 21 and your nuts havent dropped yet. Cute. Thank you for ‘growing the community’ ... u be proud little guy. Play with your 31 mopeds by day and you 300 matchbox cars at night before you get tucked in. Braap braap madboy

> Tampa Steve Wrote:

> Nick, you explained ut all ... your only 21 and your nuts havent dropped

> yet. Cute. Thank you for ‘growing the community’ ... u be proud little

> guy. Play with your 31 mopeds by day and you 300 matchbox cars at night

> before you get tucked in. Braap braap madboy

Man you must be old as shit to not be able to tell the difference between 31 and 35, no wonder you can't see how shitty your bikes are

wow...ive had all the moped community love and support i can handle for one day......ima take a nap zzZZZzz

Gentlemen

For example a situation as follows: You have 3 to 4 MKII's in decent condition and no missing parts. Then I have one in the condition as offered in this post. So what to do? Restore it, offer it up in the current location or part it out. There are many restorers that are missing parts for these and would consider paying a bid more. Also what would someone pay for the entire bike in the condition as it is as offered?

In regards of Steve's pricing, I never like the prices as offered, then I make an counter offer and see where is goes from there.

> Joseph Viola Wrote:

> In regards of Steve's pricing, I never like the prices as offered, then

> I make an counter offer and see where is goes from there.

It isn't even really about the overpriced parts though.

moped drama.png
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account