WTB: Big wheel Ciao front and rear wheels

Looking for a set of wheels off a later model big wheel ciao. Should be splined if you have anything hit me up.

Re: WTB: Big wheel Ciao front and rear wheels

Will Janssen /

What type wheels you want .

They only came as 19inch spokes

Jeremy Edwards /

There was no later bag wheel ciao only a few of the early model c9 came with 19 wheels and are quite scarce

Pretty sure the big wheels are all keyed, not splined, so you want to make sure you get an output shaft with them if you fins some

Dirty30 Dillon /

Tyler's kindly enough inquiring on my behalf, to replace the rear wheel that was stolen out of my shop along with 7 other bikes and $$$$'s in parts.

I was hoping to find a rear wheel and would be happy to relace onto a splined hub to match the splined hub I relaced onto the taken wheel.

If nothing else, I will just have to have a whole new rim laced, but that's just about the most expensive scenario.

For reference, this is the bike that's disabled. Thankfully, they left the rest of the bike when they cut the locks on the shop.

IMG7014352478008314383.jpg

Thieves suck! I hope you catch them. Nice looking bike Dillion. The 19" Ciao rims are hard to find complete. I have a set on my 68" Ciao that at one point I was looking to replace but refinished my current ones instead. someone gave me this UK link where you can get parts to build new rims http://www.mopedland.co.uk/chain/index.html#rims

IMG_3547.JPG
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account