FS - Vespa Kickstart/ Polini Speedcase bottom end

Photos

I’ve had this for a very long time and had to track down a lot of the pieces separately but I think it’s time I sell this and someone else can put it together and enjoy it.

Included: Kickstart crank, pedal crank with kickstart style pedal and spring assembly, bolt on sprocket that goes on the small case half and engages with the teeth on the end of the crank, the tiny chain for KS sprocket, and the small case half with the hole for the KS. Pretty sure I have a brand new seal for the small case half but I’ll look around and confirm.

Polini Speedcase casematched for 65cc DR kit (99% sure but it’s been a while since I did the dremel work). Very small pinhole I plugged with jb weld on the Polini side of the case.

You can modify any Vespa subframe and make it a kickstart, even a Ciao.

Asking $500 shipped. Located in West Michigan and could knock $20 off or so for local pickup.

Re: FS - Vespa Kickstart/ Polini Speedcase bottom end

Is this stock kickstart half and speed case stator half matched together?

Yes they are matched

Whoever buys the ks motor hit me up. I have a ks subframe to sell, includes the ks peg things. Wouldn't need to mess with making any modifications.

Bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account