FS Fuego Puch Pipe

I've had this on ebay for a while with no bites. Anyone interested?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jamarcol-Fuego-Exhaust-Puch-E50-/174637968930?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Re: FS Fuego Puch Pipe

Because it’s cheaper at treats, dos, Denny’s, moped division

Yeah you can even get it from a euro shop for less. Sorry bud. It is a $30 pipe brand new. And that shipping is cray. My pipes usually cost no more than $30 to ship.

About 60 at moped division with free shipping which almost all the moped stores have and that shipping price is insane! At that price it should be here 12 hrs after purchasing! (edited)

Overpriced Parts /

> Rob P Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> About 60 at moped division with free shipping which almost all the moped

> stores have and that shipping price is insane! At that price it should

> be here 12 hrs after purchasing!

Mopeddivision sucks! that guy/whoever has no clue what he sending out, he tried to sell his business with 40,000 junk parts that only maybe only 1k were any good!

I bought a stock cylinder and I got a seized 65cc cylinder and a Za50 50cc parts that were missed marked, and he shipped who knows what, he like Danny’s cycles should be gone, mowed over because they suck, they keep buying stuff from China when we want no part of them for the most part,

European Moped parts are the best

I like anybody could get the China made junk that they sell easily buy going to any China Alibaba website,

Treats or Dos cycle are the best sites, I mean ever!

If you wanna take a chance just because of long shipping delays, Moped shop or any of the European sites are sweet, Avoid those two clowns (division and Denny’s) like the plague!

Ahhh shit roffman is up !lol

Whatever! The point is that you can get it new for that price and his shipping price is ridiculous! Obviously you didn’t look at the eBay ad!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account