TOMOS LX 2-speed automatic

Perry Kalmus /

Make me a fair offer! In Los Angeles.

I've had this bad boy in my garage for a while. Sadly when Choke mopeds shut down in LA, I had nowhere to bring it. Almost everything on the bike is new. Had all new parts put on and then after a few months, it had trouble turning over and starting and I had nowhere to bring it.

Anyway, if you know how to work on these bikes, this Tomos LX is in amazing condition once you get the starter to turn over.

Make me a fair offer and it's yours.

IMG_1009.jpg

Re: TOMOS LX 2-speed automatic

Nice bike man. You can work on it yourself super easy. Post on here with any questions you have. Bet all you need right now is a carb cleaning and some fresh gas. And a new spark plug

You can paypal me some money for helping get your bike running again if you want. Get out and ride!

My Name is Robert I'm in Los Angeles Highland park area...im intrested purchasing the Tomos...my number is 323-945-0347

Bro. This is the internet. Best to send your phone number via a PM...

Perry Kalmus /

Lucky for him, I'm just a good guy with a Tomos who also lives in LA!

Perry Kalmus /

Yeah. The other part of the story is that my wife is pregnant for the first time and two wheels is off the table for me for a while. So would love to find a nice home for it.

Yeah which is why the PM is ideal since you are not the only person looking at this thread. And now bots can search this forum and find his number... like I said it is the internet.

Robert Hensley /

Message me if you still have

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account