WTB Polini kit for Minarelli v1

Subject kind of says it all. Ideally looking in the greater NYC metropolitan area. Would consider paying shipping if not nearby.

Re: WTB Polini kit for Minarelli v1

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /
grasshop.jpg

Polini will be shipping out some new ones next month. The covid drought is about to end. They were taking care of the larger local market first which is understandable. Watch Treats, Dos, Moped Division, etc etc All the usual suppliers will be getting soon.

Patience Grasshopper

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

If you buy from Italy on ebay, expect 4-6 week delivery. May as well wait for the regular suppliers, it will likely happen quicker. I buy a lot of rare parts from Italy for some of my unicorns, and am used to the ridiculous wait times. But where else would I buy a cylinder kit for a Rizzato 122 Buffalo, or a belt cover for a Minarelli C2?

I hope so Dave, been waiting for those shipments since November:)

I hear you on wait times though, I ordered parts from Turkey and they sat in customs in NYC for over a month. I have 3 other V1’s I’m waiting to get polinis on so looking forward to them coming in.

I’ve been waiting also!

C0E5839D-6BDF-4529-B32B-12696D591143.jpeg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account