Moped Spring Break T-SHIRTS!

Lots of people have been asking about still getting t-shirts if they can't be at the rally, so I have a special surprise for you- the Moped Spring Break Dream Pack is basically a beach cruise (rally) pack for our friends who can't join us in person! For $28 it includes a premium full color DTG printed black Bella Canvas t-shirt, some bonus Moped Spring Break goodies, and INCLUDES shipping & handling! Order from the site today; orders will ship out after 4/15/21.

Click here to buy the shirt pack!

I wish shirt preview.png

Re: Moped Spring Break T-SHIRTS!

Tweaker trash /

Thanks for the shirt stay awesome! Bump

Hell yeah, I snagged one.

May I also say that the website for this event is fucking excellent, like new gold standard for rally sign up pages.

Excellent work all around haha

Mike- this comment means so much to me!!! Thank you so much- I’m just a lone moped rider that wanted to ride her moped at the beach; not a member of any clubs or have anyone else super close by to ride with. This has all come together in just 3 weeks time and so humbled and stoked to be able to put this on for all my moped friends- even if we can’t all be together, we all need a moped spring break!

On a side note- I’m totally down for helping out and giving away my secrets to any clubs putting together branding/website/registration stuff for any future events. When I’m not playing mopeds, I work as an interior designer and do quite a bit of work organizing events/communications.

Francisco Rodriguez /

Pm me on where too aquire one of these

Click the link to the website she posted...

I went ahead a sent ya a PM with the link and info Francisco!

Also, Nick I PM'ed you too :) (edited)

Bumpity bump.

Also, for those attending Moped Spring Break- please note that if you order by tonight, you can pick up your shirt in person at the event for only $20.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

Yea the web site is frickin PRO, u luv 2 see it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account