Mopeds for sale

PXL_20210402_041448294.jpg
PXL_20210402_041448294.jpg

I've been in the moped scene for a little while now but it's time to sell what remains of my fleet. None of my mopeds are "mint" but all are in VERY good condition. I'll include a couple links which detail the top tank builds. I've driven the magnum maybe 25-30 miles " TOTAL" since I built it. The garelli was my daily driver and has shockingly been the most reliable moped I've owned. My wife's Moby is bone stock and has also been extremely reliable (double shocker). The maxi is broken down to the frame and ready for reassembly. PM for more info on the moped (s) you are interested in. The RD 60 not for sale... Yet

Magnum = $1600

SSXl = $1100

Moby = $450

Maxi = $300 (comes with a bunch of new parts for rebuild)

magnum build

garelli build

20180225_170321.jpg

Re: Mopeds for sale

Moby is beautiful, have side covers?

She does look pretty good for her age... Unfortunately I do not have side covers

punkrock randy /

Beautiful fleet, sad day :‘-(

Michael Domanski /

Repainted the RD60?

Where are you located?

Ignore that. Gnoob question. I'm interested in the Moby. Are you cool with dealing with the gigantic hassle of shipping? I'm in georgia.

Taylor Dean /

I'd like to buy the Garelli. I could arrange a pick up via Uship, if that's ok? PM me ?

Nice, yellow maxis are somewhat rare.

Surprisingly, those are the top two questions I have received thus far so I should probably answer them. The bikes are located in Colville, Washington which is the north east corner of the state. Unfortunately, I am not looking to ship at this time but I do appreciate the interest from all of you across the country!

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

Nice looking shop. I’m envious of all the space!

Adam Bundy /

Is the garelli still available?

All are still available. Apparently people have already spent their stimulus checks...

> Aaron V Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> All are still available. Apparently people have already spent their

> stimulus checks...

I haven't! But I'm still in Georgia. I heard somewhere that you can box up a bike and put it on a greyhound to anywhere for like 70 bucks. Wink wink (edited)

Maxi and Moby are sold

2 top tanks still available

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account