fs grande deluxe

covid cruiser 2021 $500 pickup in dayton ohio only. runs and rides. comes with broken lock key with a blank key to get one made, crusty manual, and og purchase receipts.

thumbnail-51.jpg

speedo just broke, but actual miles are close. plastic top cover is broke in two pieces with a wide tape fix for ascetics. one turn signal housing broken, with zip tie reinforcement. we've been riding this for 3 years, and ran good when we got it, so ive never gone through it for a complete maintenance, or clean up which i highly recommend for next owner. i'm no expert on these but looks complete right down to the bottom plate that keeps carb area clean. bought from og owner. bike needs a new home, and mileage will go up until its gone. come check it out. ask me questions i'll do my best to answer. stay tuned i have many bikes to sell but wont discuss those at this time. thanks

Re: fs grande deluxe

Damn that's nice, GLWS! Great deal, should not last long... Bump.

Wow looks great. Would love to check it out!

this is so nice.

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

My buddy wants this. But we are in Chicago. Not willing to drive out right now. Anybody that might be making that trip soon and wants to scoop it up for us? Can compensate your time $$$

> Joel Hafner Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Wow looks great. Would love to check it out!

pm'd you are first in line but i need to hear from you because its first come first served, and no holds. to bad about this covid shit, my oldest daughter lives in Chicago, and i make that trip normally 5 times a year. i love mopeding chicago and visiting Will at his shop.

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

> ID OD Wrote:

> > Joel Hafner Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Wow looks great. Would love to check it out!

>

> pm'd you are first in line but i need to hear from you because its first

> come first served, and no holds. to bad about this covid shit, my oldest

> daughter lives in Chicago, and i make that trip normally 5 times a year.

> i love mopeding chicago and visiting Will at his shop.

ID OD, I'll paypal you for it now and you can bring it on your next trip? We aren't in a rush.

Pm me your PayPal or call/text me @ eight four seven 648 six 553

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

Ok I don't understand I'm sorry. First come first serve no holds but we are waiting on Joel because he said "would love to check it out"?

We have PayPal/cash whatver in hand ready to go. (edited)

> Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wrote:

> Ok I don't understand I'm sorry. First come first serve no holds but we

> are waiting on Joel because he said "would love to check it out"?

>

> We have PayPal/cash whatver in hand ready to go.

ive been in communications with joel today, he is a first one time MA poster, and in my experience with MA its a 65% chance it'll be all a waste of my of time sitting in front of some dumb ass computer. last year was kind of a nightmare selling my mopeds on MA, but it is a choice i have chosen to find good homes for my bikes. It's mopedarmy! secondly, Jason i would never deal in the way you have preposed. its pretty obvious, money is not my concern. i'll just yank the ad if i get f'd with too much, and try some other time or some other place. ive sold the majority of my mopeds by local word of mouth anyway. i would love to see one of your buddies swing by here and deliver you a moped.

Listen mopeders he's offering you the deal of the century and you're telling me that you can't go rent a truck at rental with your mask on and drive there and bring it back are you kidding me 500 bucks for a running grande that everything basically is fine except for some you know cosmetics damn I would have bought one of those before I bought my jacked up grande that I've spent you know forever getting to be a good runner it's amazing that you guys are saying I can't make it it's 5 hours. Go get your whatever and go get that thing.

It is a hell of a deal and if it were in my state would have picked it up already, but I just don't have the "desire" of a new bike as I once did, it is a great bike at an unheard of today price, but the only bike I would drive out of state for is a TSM! :) But I'm currently stalking one right here in MN, so yeah... not driving that far for a moped, but if you don't have too many already and are younger, go rent a pick-up or van and grab it up!

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

I'm in Chicago, not trying to drive to Dayton for a vespa LOL. Seriously. His kid lives in Chicago seemed like the perfect sweet deal. No dealing with tire kickers, no "checking it out" bs, cash in pocket done deal. How much better does it get than that?

It's 2021, first come first serve is post your PayPal and whoever buys it gets it. I'm not dicking around I just wanted to buy the bike. We'll find something else ...... Lol

I wish their was peds like this near me for sale so I can stop riding this shit box around that just keeps falling apart

oh yeah this has og manufacturers statement of origin to a motor vehicle in the og owners name (guy i bought it from) if that helps in all the title states....bump

Sent you a PM.

bike is sold, brian it was an absolute pleaser meeting you! congratulations to you on your resent official status with the zeros. for as long as i knew of MA, ive always wanted that official recognition, and hang with the cool kids. thank you so much for making that trip, and if all goes well, we'll get a moped ride in. i sure do miss riding in a pack.

Don’t get jumped by the zeros

> Mark Mendoza Wrote:

> Don’t get jumped by the zeros

i have never seen that configuration on a sle. master mendoza that derpi is dope af! the purist in me will never allow me to copy that on my early flat reed sle. but it sure has me thinking.

Thanks man, it was great to meet you too! And thanks for the tip on the local moped shop, that was really cool to see.

Here's looking forward to riding together!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account