Doscycle's spring cleaning sale" Super Garelli Mopeds party"

Trying to clean out a bunch of bikes to make room for new toy's. What you see is what you get. All bikes are mostly complete.

1350 takes them all. Located in Atlanta Ga I can ship them anywhere in the USA for extra.

tempImagePjwXhY.jpg
tempImage4Qp6PN.jpg
tempImagew2z301.jpg

Re: Doscycle's spring cleaning sale" Super Garelli Mopeds party"

Hey I know you're trying to sell as a "lot" but if anything changes I want the all red one in the middle. Can come pick it up.

Great deal, GLWS!

ran when parked?

Michael Domanski /

Cool Italian tail lights not DOT

Mmm Euro spec....what kind are the green and red ones in the foreground? Never seen one like that? Bump.

Neat bikes and awesome deal as usual!

Love that line green with the VIP. If anyone grabs the lot and wants to sell them

Individually....

How much shipped to long beach,ca!

I've had a streetmate shipped really cheap from Ga to Phoenix for $206, just had to pick it up from a warehouse 10min from me which was extremely easy and took about 30min total to go, pick up and get back home. Just putting it out there- don't be intimidated by the shipping extra- it's really not bad!!!

Adam Rosenow /

Coming to MN!! This ALMOST makes up for that MN barn find that ended up in Wisconsin not so long ago!

Sold

So was the red one in fact a two speed???

campeona del mundo /

^ probably. vip 2 and 3 speeds are insanely common in italy.

Adam Rosenow /

Hard to say from photos. Looks like the red/ white, lime green and orange ones all have vertical engines.

> campeona del mundo Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ^ probably. vip 2 and 3 speeds are insanely common in italy.

The one in the middle with the dinner plate rear sprocket and noi motor. (edited)

Adam Rosenow /

Finally made it to MN... sadly, none of the tail lights made it in tact (0/3). Turns out that simply shrink wrapping 4 mopeds on a pallet without any sort of cardboard underneath means it'll be a rough trip... these bikes were badly hanging onto the pallet when loaded into my truck bed, and there's 1/3 of the pallet completely unused...

Notes for anyone who decides to ship on a pallet in the future:

- center the load on the pallet as best as possible (make it easy for a forklift to move it quickly without any risk of toppling)

-Strap the bikes to the pallet standing up as if it were in a truck bed (they'll stand a better chance).

- Wrap the bikes in cardboard before the shrink wrap (that way when they slam and scrape the pallet around, it doesn't rub the paint off your sweet little ride)

- if you have access to a dock at work, have it delivered there and bring them home after (don't pick up at the freight shipping yard, because you'll see how poorly they treat your property)

All- in- all, I'm super excited to have these bikes here and will get a better look at them when i split the pallet later.

Adam Rosenow /

Ohoh, also, make sure the pallet is sturdy enough to handle the load ;) ❤

campeona del mundo /

anytime you ship something LTL, you roll the dice. those carriers can and will figure out how to destroy whatever you have strapped to a pallet regardless of how well it's packed. sorry about your bikes gettin damaged man, sucks!

Adam Rosenow /

Thanks, yeah it's a sad day when original stuff gets shattered by some tool on a forklift, but these things do happen. I worked at UPS for years, and i can tell you that it isn't the they don't care about your package. They are simply indifferent about one over another when they are dealing with pushing 100k packahes through a facility in a single night. In reality, zip-ties are not a good choice for strapping anything to a pallet... the better you package your delivery the more likely it'll arrive in one piece. Hopefully anyone who reads this will take at least some of my tips to heart! ❤

If you had a issue with the way I ship bikes you should have reached out to me in a private message. I ship bikes the same way every time and never have a issue. I also used a international pallet for your bikes that's alot stronger. The pallet is also insured so reach out to the shipping company and they will reimburse you for the damages. I ship the bikes. I don't stand there and hold the fork lift drivers hand.

Adam Rosenow /

Like i said, I'm happy the bikes are here! Just trying to give people ideas to keep their bikes minty. You were great, and i appreciate the communication you kept during the shipping process. i have no hurt feelings, not an i upset toward the Kwanz, please keep up the good work getting these beauties into the hands of our national community.

The shipping recommendations really are for everyone, coming from my own experience working in a warehouse and in the shipping industry itself. If something is being moved by a pallet, that sh!t has to be strapped tight. i just hope you and others can start to practice the tips i mentioned to try and make the bad stigma of shipping bikes dissipate. If packaged properly, shipping bikes should not be a deterrent for people who live far away from their dream bikes ❤

> Adam Rosenow Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Like i said, I'm happy the bikes are here! Just trying to give people

> ideas to keep their bikes minty. You were great, and i appreciate the

> communication you kept during the shipping process. i have no hurt

> feelings, not an i upset toward the Kwanz, please keep up the good work

> getting these beauties into the hands of our national community.

>

> The shipping recommendations really are for everyone, coming from my own

> experience working in a warehouse and in the shipping industry itself.

> If something is being moved by a pallet, that sh!t has to be strapped

> tight. i just hope you and others can start to practice the tips i

> mentioned to try and make the bad stigma of shipping bikes dissipate. If

> packaged properly, shipping bikes should not be a deterrent for people

> who live far away from their dream bikes ❤

Are any of these ever going to show up a Thursday ride?

I have had quite a few bikes shipped from ATL to STL on pallets. They have always made it intact. I would not let this persons experience deter them from having bikes shipped or shipping bikes.

If you do have trouble as mentioned above reach out to the seller and/or shipper and take care of things through those channels first.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account