WTB: Honda Urban Express NU50 Kick Start Parts or complete assy

Looking at a parts breakdown for 1982 Honda Urban Express NU50.

Part of interest is part number 24 in this diagram. You can get a better look at the parts diagram on Bike Bandit:

https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/1982-honda-urban-express-nu50/o/m151763?fbclid=IwAR0MaKh9JuXRzZ9aehdx4DbvHr2pdDuwsDmtvhbaAm918RkjN9D_qUrbAyM#sch17620

OEM Honda part number: 90453-197-000

Obviously not available like anywhere.

So, its labeled as a "washer, 10mm", and I can verify the shaft that would pass thru it is indeed 10mm, but in the diagram it looks more like a "stepped" or "shouldered" spacer than a plain washer.

If anyone has one, I'd love to buy it. If you have one, but is not for sale, or have an NU50 kickstart assembly you wouldn't mind tearing down... honestly I wouldn't mind machining one if that's what has to happen, but I can't really do that until I know what the dimensions are. Any help on this?

Or, if you have an Urban Express parts bike or complete kickstart assembly, that could be helpful too. Please message to portcitypeds@gmail.com

Re: WTB: Honda Urban Express NU50 Kick Start Parts or complete assy

I have a spare.

Can I buy it? I'd buy some extra kickstart parts if you got em. Send pics of what you have?

-Steve

Yep, I'll get pictures up later today.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account