FS: 1980 Fantic Pepi Sport

Selling a 1980 Pepi Sport by Fantic Motors. Definitely one of my all time favorite mopeds. Has a rebuilt 49cc Minarelli v1 motor with roller bearing crank and a vintage Sito Cobra 2 exhaust from Italy. 16” mag rims with sealed bearings and new Sava 2.5 tires and tubes. New cables with Magura controls. Gas tank is rust free and sealed. Runs great, ready to ride.

Asking $850

Located in Boothbay, ME

1.JPG
2.JPG

Re: FS: 1980 Fantic Pepi Sport

more pics

4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

even more pics

7.JPG
8.JPG

Really nice! GLWS!

Adam Rosenow /

Looks sweet! I bet it's a blast to ride!!

Steven Bolduc /

It has a nice clean look too it.

I’ll be in ME this summer, but I don’t think this will fit in my carry on. Would love to have another Italian runner though, looks good.

Pascal Conroy /

If you're willing to sell with shipping to MD inlcuded, I'd definitely be willing to buy. If not, that's cool too, just PM me if you're willing.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Why would he decide to take a loss of $300+ not including the time to crate and run logistics to get it on a truck?

Logically, that would make no sense.

Pascal Conroy /

You really should probably read through my post again, it says that if *he's* not interested in my offer that *he* should reply to me and shoot me a PM. It also includes a clause that explicitly states that "if [he's] not [willing], that's cool too." (Conroy, 2021).

Honestly anything can happen and that's an offer that I would be willing to send his way. I wasn't really talking to you at all, but if you've got a moped you'd be willing to sell, or if you know of a guy near me (MD, PA, East Ohio, Northern VA), you could also send me an email, or direct me to your friend.

sold

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account