FS PUCH MKII in KC

punkrock randy /

Pretty clean looking and in Kansas City. Not too far from home. Lame when they don’t put a price tho, wouldn’t know where to start.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/d/blue-springs-puch-mkll/7315608634.html (edited)

Re: FS PUCH MKII in KC

Adam Rosenow /

Maybe it's my lack of experience in other Puch models (only ever had maxi's), but this certainly doesn't look anything like a top tank to me... did they make MKII's without a top tank?

punkrock randy /

Yeah, just a maxi I guess. I don’t know a shit ton about em. Just figured I’d give others a heads up about it if I don’t snatch it up.🤙🏼

Overpriced Parts /

Looks like a 1978 Maxi sport MKII

2C4A8F36-03AB-451C-B426-C04F4D048BBB.jpeg

Not a magnum but a top-of-the-line maxi With mag wheels, chrome magnum type fender/fork mount and controls with solid levers, Za50 2 speed engine, 1.5 seat and rack with removable Wheel lock,

I think by “mechanic restored” he means recently sprayed with a hose.

$500 + is my guesstimate

“Haven’t tried to start it in 4 years”....wonder if he/she was successful?

Less than $400 for a non running moped. Meaning you cant start it up and ride it around at the time of the sale. If they had video of it running just earlier then maybe a little more as it does run, but mopeds will be mopeds. If it starts easily is running and it is smooth when riding then offer $800. If they want over $1000 for it and are firm about it, politely decline and thank them for their time.

Richard Eberline /

I like that,,,, sight unseen and didn't ask any questions. Some members are giving estimates. Also how to buy mopeds!!

Mark Younggren /

PIn holes in frame. I know for a fact. I talked to him about 6mths ago

oh my.

the death knell of Puch mopeds

rusted thru gas tank

no way to fix that.

i sold a Puch Maxi 4 months ago to an older gent for $600

running & everything and in KC

Dirty30 Dillon /

Has a magnum top end (probably whole motor swap), so it's had someone's hands in there.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Has a magnum top end (probably whole motor swap), so it's had someone's

> hands in there.

Damn dude your right. Everyone I have seen has had the black high torque cylinder. Which is the black jug with the small fins. I just dose lack at first and did not notice the size.

So ya something has been done.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account