Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Tweaker trash /

Special mount for special bike

$420 or best offer

Edit:missing throttle body (edited)

D261B7A0-B9E8-4A1C-8E6D-EEC2B6E917DB.jpeg

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

I’ll offer 69¢ and nothing more

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

You willing to part it out?

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

punkrock randy /

Yeah, that thing looks like hammered shit :-/ No 420 for u

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Tweaker trash /

Naw guys it’s special

It came of a Derbris

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

The rock in the background is worth more. How much for the rock?

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Tweaker trash /

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The rock in the background is worth more. How much for the rock?

Fuck off! Don’t touch my rocks!

My sister stole one of my rocks from my bathroom collection and fucking painted it! I should have her head

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

I promise not to paint it. I just wanna throw it at DoNoHiO.

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

:)

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

punkrock randy /

Give the man the rock, sounds like a just cause to me!!! ;-) If it were the old days he’d definitely be stoned by the general public. Just for being such a self righteous dick.

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Tweaker trash /

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I promise not to paint it. I just wanna throw it at DoNoHiO.

Yea but then what do I have to throw at him?

jk

Rocks: $15 and I serious about that. I’m a forth generation sandpit operator so rocks are my business.

I Will make a buy/sell post for my rocks

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Chris Carleton /

So you smoke weed.

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Tweaker trash /

> Chris Carleton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> So you smoke weed.

No Sir! I actually smoke sativa, its totally different then weed

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Well I'm just glad to hear neither of you smoke rocks. Sorry just had to go there

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Tweaker trash /

> Michael Gamba Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Well I'm just glad to hear neither of you smoke rocks. Sorry just

> had to go there

I sometimes smoke diamonds when I can afford it

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

> Tweaker trash Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I promise not to paint it. I just wanna throw it at DoNoHiO.

>

> Yea but then what do I have to throw at him?

>

> jk

>

> Rocks: $15 and I serious about that. I’m a forth generation sandpit

> operator so rocks are my business.

>

> I Will make a buy/sell post for my rocks

How about a deal on two rocks. You know, just in case the first rock misses.

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Pascal Conroy /

I heard from one guy on here that two very nice rocks actually gives you the same experience as a stock Puch Magnum.

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Tweaker trash /

I ant even a rock, well it is...it’s blue stone

Umm it’s not for sale

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

> Pascal Conroy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I heard from one guy on here that two very nice rocks actually gives you

> the same experience as a DoNoHiO

Re: Limited edition phbg ( don’t be late) $420

Tweaker trash /

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Pascal Conroy Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I heard from one guy on here that two very nice rocks actually gives

> you

>

> > the same experience as a DoNoHiO

Guys don’t do that^ not cool

I don’t know where u learned that

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account