Fantic mini!

One of one in the US (until dos finds another) fantic mini rigid. I don’t even know if it’s just called a mini. I haven’t found another bike like this at all. It’s a kickstart v1, I put a polini 80, homemade intake, 21 phbg clone, homemade exhaust out of a small mlm chamber, can’t remember the gearing but changed that, new knobbies and tubes, blue clutch springs (could use some stiffer springs) I’m asking $850, pickup in Columbia SC. Really fun bike but I don’t ride it much. Would be perfect for a city. It’s probably the scariest 40-45mph you’ll ever do.

TLDR: $850 pickup in Columbia sc

98004A13-24B7-48FF-804B-7257ACC00B70.jpeg
58990B78-4A7D-49F1-AEA8-B36B6D1F7BE2.jpeg
8BFB1353-C7DC-44DB-AC28-04CD629951EA.jpeg

Re: Fantic mini!

Jesse Nordlander /

So sweet, great deal

So cool!

😍

What a beauty!

Never seen a rigid, that thing is awesome! This is my non rigid, I wonder why the tank placement is different, rigid tank looks a lot bigger maybe that's why.

IMG_20210423_192803976_HDR.jpg

I have no clue. I’ve had people tell me that it’s a city tank but it’s not. I’ve also seen other rigid fantics and the rear “hoops” are still different. I have yet to see another one of these bikes.

dang full rigid on tiny wheels - gnarly (i know it has "shocks" but it looks like less than 1/2" travel..)

still ,this is perfection. best moped

It looks like a Malaguti Gam rigid.

> Chris Squid Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It looks like a Malaguti Gam rigid.

I think your right? I can’t find a rigid one but it does look like one! Would they come with v1s???

https://www.likesx.com/malaguti-mini-gum/

Closest thing I found! I am really bored at work today...

I see some other holes on your frame where the engine mounts are...did someone toss the Morini Gyromat and drill new holes and throw that fantic on?? Who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️

> Chris Squid Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It looks like a Malaguti Gam rigid.

After some digging around your absolutely right. It’s a malaguti gam with a v1ks swapped onto it. You can see the original bolt hole in the rear for the malaguti motor. Even more cool if you ask me!

Either way. Unique mini moped for sale.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account