WTB: V1 Pan exhaust

Luigi Garzone /

Need a pan exhaust for Minarelli V1, shoot me your price shipped to 07033

Re: WTB: V1 Pan exhaust

Is this for your Motron Sprint? I don't think any Motron model ever had a pan exhaust. They certainly would work, though. I have 2 pan exhausts, but they should end up getting used on a Scorpion SC1 with Franco Morini M01 and a Aspes or Intramoror Gloria with V1... Sorry I can't help you.

Luigi Garzone /

It's actually for a city bike... I prefer the pancake style over typical stock cigar on stock engines both for how eaay it mounts + they always seems to have a little more pep

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

The stock pan has two restricting walls inside. If you can split it open, and remove one wall and shorten the other to just hide the outlet, you have a mini chamber in stealth mode.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I think I have one here at my NJ place. I’ll check tomorrow and let you know.

Luigi Garzone /

Didn't realize you were still in NJ! I am gonna end up needing a lot more than just this exhaust to finish up a lot of loose ends on half finished projects.. when i find the time i think I'll have to come visit

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I’m only here until Wednesday. We moved to VA last year, but still need to clean out our NJ place and get it ready for sale. I come back a few days every month or so.

Luigi Garzone /

If you find a pan exhaust and don't mind shipping it let me know, won't be able to make it out to your place before Wednesday

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Will do.

Luigi Garzone /

anybody?

I’ve got one. I’ll try to post a pic tonight.

No holes although very dirty. It came off of a Broncco TX7 with a V1KS.

77F7860F-53F8-4A7C-8C0B-D490757DF14B.jpeg
1B8BA595-FCF4-4CDD-B20F-93F5FD30F842.jpeg

Luigi Garzone /

> Bill S Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> No holes although very dirty. It came off of a Broncco TX7 with a V1KS.

I'll take it, gonna PM you

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account