1977 Puch Maxi

Jason Robitaille /

First and foremost in Toronto Canada GTA area

Looking to sell my late 70's Puch Maxi, completely overhauled, engine cylinder honed, gas tank reconditioned with sealer (wasn't required but was doing another bike at the time so I did this one too) 2 complete sets of brand new never used tires, the ones on it are oversized at the moment but i have a NiB set of regular sized as well. Repainted matte Army Green. Needs new condenser which i have but haven't installed (wants to stall at idle when it gets fully warmed up) I do not have a title for this one because it was given to me in a box as parts and i slowly put it together over the years. Looking for $700 CAD

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 11.40.16 AM.png

Re: 1977 Puch Maxi

Jason Robitaille /

I should mention the bike has all its parts, but the picture is from when i wasn't finished building it.

roots to wings /

Bit steep for a roller

Jason Robitaille /

Thanks and OBO obviously

Probably Fred /

“Wants to stall at idle” is not a condenser that’s a jetting issue of too rich, A bad condenser the engine will just die and that’s it until cold

Jason Robitaille /

Ah, okay interesting, ya i can drive it around for a while and it'll be fine but after it warms up and i come to a stop sign and stop giving gas it'll just die out and won't start again until it cools down. My guess was condenser but thanks!

It could well be the condenser, put it on, never hurts to replace it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account