HONDA NS50F FIBERGLASS AND CARBON FIBER FAIRING SETS!

COMING VERY SOON.

VERY Excited to announce that NS50F FIBERGLASS and CARBON FIBER fairings kits will be available for purchase soon. (With exception of front fender.) Molded off OEM Honda NS50F fairings for factory look.

Radiator fairing and windshield work is in progress.

More details and pricing will be posted closer to release date. full sets, and individual pieces will be available for purchase.

Pictured is my NS50 with a fiberglass lower cowl mounted.

I’ve teamed up with a VERY skilled and knowledgeable buddy locally to take on this entire project, and I couldn’t be more grateful for their work and dedication. Full process is done here in Tennessee, USA 🇺🇸 Follow @schemaracing on IG for updates.

If you have very strong interest and want to be notified as soon as fairing sets are available for purchase, PM me now and I will add your name and contact info to a list and reach out later.

I will be sure to follow up on here as well.

Thank you all, excited to get the ball rolling, been a long time coming.

Got a few things in the works after these NS50F fairings are available, like Derbi Variant headlight fairings, and e50/za50 ignition covers in carbon fiber.

Cheers

2A1D6C41-2CE4-4160-A994-56F73D9E6D67.jpeg
6D793372-3BB6-42D3-9C62-6A66436DA786.jpeg

Re: HONDA NS50F FIBERGLASS AND CARBON FIBER FAIRING SETS!

Put me in line for a carbon fiber E50 cover. Treatland used to have them but has been out of stock forever.

Pm'd (edited)

Yes! P’md

Pmd

These look rad as hell.

I think there's a market for similar parts for the Garelli Monza. The OG plastics are brittle as hell. We have three in our gang alone that need replacements of at least one part (or all of them, in one case).

> Brian F Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> These look rad as hell.

>

> I think there's a market for similar parts for the Garelli Monza. The

> OG plastics are brittle as hell. We have three in our gang alone that

> need replacements of at least one part (or all of them, in one case).

Four now!

And I need a set of NS plastics for sure!

No love for to turn every Tomos into a full fairing plastic coated sherman tank?

Yes please for Monza plastics

I’ll look into the Monza stuff, although I’d need good condition fairings, with no cracks/chips/etc for the molding process. Also the molding process isn’t cheap, and will most likely exceed the value of that bike. So it’s something I can consider in the future, but I’d need to make sure there’s more than 4-5 people interested haha.

But thanks everyone.

Everyone that has shown interest on this thread or PM’d me, is on a contact list, and I will reach out to them first before everything become available.

Side panels fitted. Took some trial and error. The mounting pins on the backside are 3D printed and casted into the fiberglass. Printed at the perfect size and installed at the right angle to slide right into the rubber grommets.

Trunk lid is pictured too, but I still have to install the key lock on the lid to keep it secure.

I’ll post more updates as they happen. 👍🏼

FA326C63-AA1B-4413-AE34-BE945B51B920.jpeg

The plastics on my monza are in very good shape except for the one behind the seat, which is broken on every single monza I've seen.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account