Re: EXPRESS SR NX50 BELT: NOT GOOD NEWS

Claude Veilleux /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Update: I tried the 29.5 length belt and realized afterwards that it was a 29.5 INSIDE measurement, so the belt was too long, ordered a 27 inch inside measurement belt from the same Ebay seller and it was exactly the same size as factory original, I made my own dents inside the belt (if someone want to know how I did this just let me know and I'll explain) because I heard that the teeth make the belt more flexible thus makes the moped perform better, I installed it on my Express SR and WOW! what a difference it makes, at first there was only a slightly better performance, I went from 28 miles an hour to 33 miles an hour but after an hour of riding I kept an average cruzing speed of 40 miles an hour with the wind draft against me, with a slight slope downwards I went up to 45 miles an hour, with a good slope I'm at 50 miles and hour and more, most of the time I'm more at 40 miles an hour on a plain road, I was hoping to reach 35 miles an hour before swapping belts so I'm more than happy with the results, the only bad is that the NX50 takes a little longer to reach maximum speed than with the factory original belt.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account