manual on a 1977 Bianchi Snark Eagle moped&#82

I am looking for the best way to obtain a manual on a 1977 Bianchi Snark Eagle moped‏.

Cheers!

Re: manual on a 1977 Bianchi Snark Eagle moped&amp

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Other than a very basic owner's manual, there is no service manual specifically for that bike. You need to get a manual for any italian moped with a Minarelli V1 motor. Cimatti has a good service manual that can be used for a Snark.

many thanks MLar!

Re: manual on a 1977 Bianchi Snark Eagle moped&#82

If you still need a manual on a 1977 Eagle Snark Bianchi I've got one.

francisco ayala /

Hello, I'm Francisco and just moved to the Bay Area from San Diego . Won't have a car for a while and have to repair a 1977 bianchi snark eagle. If you have access to a manual that your willing to share would be of tremendous help.

Do you still have a Bianchi Snark manual? I am restoring one & it would be most helpful! Thanks.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

Jon Holtzworth /

Looking for a manual; thanks for info. In the meantime, the engine on my Bianchi Snark Eagle stops when braked. Disconnected the cable (1 of 3) on right handlebar brake. Then the motor will not start.

Don’t want to peddle start at stoplights. What am I up against?

Thank you.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Rear brake light bulb blown or taillight not properly grounded.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account