Got one of the mopeds running last night.
1. Installed new Petcock - don't believe this had anything to do with it, as the old one leaked around the valve but let fuel into carburetor.
2. Attempted to start, sprayed some gas in carb, and it popped a couple revolutions.
3. Checked point gap per manual, but this was pain
4. Would not start
5. Checked spark and had intermittent spark, adusted point gap, had good spark
6. Attempted to start, engine ran about 5 seconds then stopped, would not restart
7. Checked spark, intermittent again
8. Consulted Moped Army Guide on NC50 repair. Per this oiled felt cam follower on points, adjusted carburetor settings per NC50 wiki on this site, set points per fatrat video on youtube.
9. Started on first attempt.