Honda Express NC50 Pal Green or Mighty Green G-31 Paint?

Does anyone know of a cheap rustoleum or equivalent spray paint that would be close to the Honda Express Pal Green or Honda Mighty Green paint?

Re: Honda Express NC50 Pal Green or Mighty Green G-31 Paint?

Key lime.

Plastic model...

Bobby Selby Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Plastic model...

And that matters with regard to the color? If someone sprayed a muscle car with rattle cans of Rustoleum I would find that to be a bigger problem.

Then why didn't you post a lime green scooter instead...?

Because Google images didn't have a key lime scooter close enough to the top for the lack of fucks I gave?

Thanks to both DPC Ryan and Rusta Far I. I ordered both. Either one is probably going to work since it seems like all the pieces of the green NC50 seem to age to different colors.

And I did like the Key Lime Plymouth. I had to blow up the image to convince myself it was a model. Someone spent a lot of time on that.

Ed

There was another image from a different angle that was much more obvious but the link to the image was dead so I used that one. The forced perspective of the diarama does make it seem lifelike.

Kyle Denneau /

Rust-oleum Gloss Neon Green is the closest I’ve found. It’s still a work in progress but here’s a picture with a few of the plastic parts painted next to the original paint on the frame

7CEE4C39-7FE4-4AF1-875A-0407BD6C5262.jpeg
33E02D06-BE73-48BC-869D-7B8FAB39FDC8.jpeg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account