Re: 12v cdi kit wiring issues

Marc Friedman /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Please post your oem 103 wiring diagram. If u do t have it please look on Myron's mopeds and find the exact one and post it here. Need to see how it's already wired. To do what I suggest to my Vespa grande I needed to modify wiring so as to make sure all energy from the light coil found it's way into a.single.wire that I attached to the side of the lighting coil that is grounded at the coil. Please post so if u want to do it , you will see the mods. Your bike is probably 90% there. The issues usually are in the brake circuit. I've never messed with the back side of an ignition coil for a cdi. So alot of the rewire involves the brake light circuits with the brake light switches on the handbrakes. Things often require new switches on the opposite direction with the power flowing when hand brake is squeezed powered by light coil vs the grounding of the backside of the ignition coil as on vespas.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.