New to Mopeds.... FA50 and NA50 Restorations!

Jared Helvie /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hello everyone, I thought I would introduce myself since I am new to the Moped Army. I live in Indiana and have been a lifetime motorcycle enthusiast. I've done a bit of everything from racing motocross and flat track, to track days on sport bikes, Harleys, heck anything with 2 wheels and an engine! Over the last year, I came across 2 old mopeds (nopeds technically) for cheap. Both are non-running. The FA50 is definitely in better shape, but both need a complete restoration. I purchased them with the intent of being able to ride around town and the local country roads with my gf and her son. My goal for the FA50 is bring it back to as close to OE as possible. The NA50 may receive some "go-fast" goodies since it is likely the one I will be riding (I'm 230 lbs). I am sure I will be asking many questions along the way. Both bikes will have a build thread once I begin the process. Anyways, thanks in advance for help and support along the way!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account