Re: motobecane

Jack M /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

got it started. so i installed new carb, routed new cables, choke and throttle, opened my fuel valve put my drill on the variator and started cranking choke on off throlttle open close trying everything then i get a backfire so wow my first backfire. ok checked adjusted timing, more backfires, checked adjusted timing vroom high idle adjusting throttle cable, wont idle low, dies. use pedal start back up first crank, vroom adjusting throttle cable, wont go low idle.

so heres where im at.

cant get it to idle with throttle cable asjustment. its eighter to low and just dies or too high and sounds like its gonna fly away. also have a very loose exhaust pipe and rattle, i can fix the rattle but im pretty sure its leaking at that big nut. took a big wrench to that nut and cant get it loose.

how do i adjust the idle? its an sha delirto carb from treats. and best way to get that nut loose so i can shim it.

thanks

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account