1971 Batuvus

This person has 2 Batuvus mopeds his and her. The person said that the her is missing the dust cover, they both run and they both have a little over a 1000 miles. They want 800 for both so is that a good deal.

859BCE9D-EF58-4CBB-9911-FF9750BFBF7C.png

Re: 1971 Batuvus

Also are these hard to get parts for if I needed them.

kevin Smellaflange /

sure...mine ran great.

parts are out there.

show up w/7 bills & save the other $100 FOR STUFfFF.

So is it a deal where I could make money on? Also how much are they worth?

Dirty30 Dillon /

If you spent 10 minutes searching the forum you would have a great idea of the value and parts a availability for these bikes.

At $1000 you will not make your money back, and that is assuming you are able to repair them at all.

The person wants 800 for both and they run but the her is missing the dust cover

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

MY $.02.....Fix what you have. It sounds more and more like you're just interested in being a flipper.

No I like to work on mopeds but if and when I sell them I don’t want to lose money. I’m just wondering is these are a good deal.

Also how fast will they go and I think they say starflite on the side

♣Slew Foot♣ /

25 if you are lucky. BTW there is no money in mopeds. You will spend more money than you make.

Jack Rutherford /

Dude, if you don't already have the answers to all these questions, I think you will lose money.

Josiah Radebaugh /

Im pretty sure i'd be 30. As for parts... Encarwi is almost impossible to get parts for. electric bits are pretty interchangeable with puch i think. Gaskets can be cut. There not that bad for parts.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account