Re: Weight of Hobbit mufflers.

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

It was. especially since their recommended mix was 25:1! I have put 1,000 miles on my Hobbit, prob 700 at that mix. have gone to 32:1, as it is the mix for all my other bikes, it has coked up a bit, I have the air filter halfway out to compensate, thanks DPC Ryan! :) But I need to remove and clean the exhaust or go proma, I no longer commute on it, just ride for fun and relaxation so I leave it be...that Honda is still by far the most reliable moped I have ever owned. Move's my 200lbs at 31 mph and a steady 25 up the steepest grades. Super fast from 0-20 too, puts my beautiful Motobecane to shame off the line. That thing struggles off the line, but once wound out and all the cacophony of noise blends into the good hum, you Motobecane riders know what I mean, it will see 33-34 bone stock! It is of course the red one... ;)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account