1987 Garelli Monza GT

matthew dibiase /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey guys so even though I just signed up for this forum, this forum has helped me alot so far but now I have an issue I cant find anywhere. I have found such limited help on this bike. I bought a Garelli Monza GT 1987 Gold body from a guy and after tuning it and working out some bugs its now my daily and it runs fine I just have more tuning to do.

Well, one thing im working on among a few other things is the CDI Box. My Lights are super dim when riding so im guessing thats it, and even if it isnt, I want it replaced because this bike is my daily and its already being built to be a 50mph around town vehicle.

To get to the point, I have no idea where the CDI Box is. Can anyone give me an insight on where it is and whats the best option to replace it? Prefer to stick with Treat Land parts.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account