Tomos wiring help?

Jaxon Andrews /

I bought an old tomos listed as a stock 76 tomos st. I know nothing about small engines/mechanics, electrical stuff in the least bit. It runs fine and seems to be doing great besides some slight cosmetic work. I am having trouble figuring out the wiring though. I want to hook up break lights, a horn etc and have the switches on the handles work, anybody have any advice or guidance? It has an a35 engine if it helps any, and the front and tail lights come on when the bike starts.

20190414_205331.jpg
20190414_205845.jpg
20190414_205853.jpg

Re: Tomos wiring help?

It looks like the wiring is there..does the kill switch work still?

This might just be an issue of troubleshooting the harness..Get the wiring diagram. Probably in the wiki or on Myron's. Follow the colors....get yourself a cheapo multimeter and test for continuity...harbor freight basically gives them away...

No need to get a fluke meter for a moped..ha

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The moped wiki is in the pull down menu.

move signal switch back n forth 20 times, rev engine 5 times n look closely 3 times.

Jaxon Andrews /

No, the kill switch didn't work, thanks for the advice! I'm gonna stop by HF sometime this week, in the meantime I'm gonna take a look at those diagrams. :)

Jaxon Andrews /

Thank you! :)

« Go to Topic — end of thread