Jug bolts keep spinnin

My moped jug bolts just spin probably stripped or broke started hearing hissing on way to work and it died on me. Now wont start just hisses when pulling the clutch lever. Just quit my job over this crap. How do I fix this thing?

Re: Jug bolts keep spinnin

The brand moped is it? More info leads to more help.

Sachs 505/1

15654741098593151942493706316818.jpg

2 nuts wont even come off just keep spinning.

15654742132205959724777489864888.jpg

Seriously bro

Why in the world would you quit your job over a moped.

No bolts there, just studs and nuts...

What is spinning, the whole thing(Nut n stud). Or just the nut on the stud...if it's just the nut ur gonna have to pull or lever the nut while spinning so it catches a thread n comes out...then replace the stud

If they're both spinning then the case is stripped and it'll most likely pull right out while removing the jug. Then ur gonna have to re tap and put in a new stud.

One of the nuts just spins and theres barely any clearance to even pull it while spinning it to catch a thread. And theres one stud that just spins with the nut...

Got em off. Just need to get new studs or bolts that will fit. Lmao

Bought some bolts from napa and removed the studs with voice grips and mounted the jug with the new bolts. Runs great now. Dont know for how long tho. Stupid sachs motors smdh

Chris Carleton /

i understand just cant do nothing till your peds fixed...............

Shit I'm assed out a job. I'll get another asap. My moped came first.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account